on 11 January 2013
I ordered this as a replacement for a present that arrived that was too small, it was perfect! Good quality and the large was very long. Happy customer!
on 24 September 2013
This item looks great on the picture but when it arrived the design was tacky. The sizes come up very big too. I ended up sending it back as it was a lot of money to waste otherwise. On a positive the seller was really good and efficient. Had no trouble returning it.
on 24 October 2013
Ordered medium which is true to size for a women but small for a man, the item was of good quality. Returned the item and was refunded straight away. Definitely an excellent service
on 15 January 2014
I bought this as another from a different company was way too thin,

This is far superior than the other Superman Onesie's you see on here, however the sizing is Awful!!! My Fiancé ordered a Large originally which was way too tight for me which I usually wear large clothing, She ended up keeping it for herself, Just so you get an idea she wears size 8 clothes and a large fitted her properly!

I purchased the XL size then for myself which in turn again it was still too tight! I have kept the product as its not worth the postage to send back,

If you are going to buy this be aware of the sizing issues! else you will be disappointed!
on 16 May 2013
I ordered this in Large as I had already ordered one in Medium which was too small (but from a different company) but this was suitable for my grandson who it 6ft tall and he loves it, it is very good quality and arrived earlier than anticipated.
on 11 February 2013
Great material and thick. true to size. brought it in grey. Brought for my husband for Christmas and he loves it.
on 28 November 2013
Nice thick fabric, nice and long legs and arms for the taller person. Fits great and is very warm. Great colours too!
on 31 January 2014
Firstly, the item was not as described. It's advertised here by the picture as being Navy in colour, with a RED topping, and aztec design. It arrived, and yes, it was Navy, and Aztec design was present, but no red whatsoever.

I had to buy this one as it was the ONLY one sold as XXL, and after reading reviews, was under the assumption that this would be sufficient for the tall 6`2" muscular man that I am (sorry).

But its short, and very tight. If there is anyone of a smaller nature body wise, but tall - I would suggest shopping elsewhere, at a vendor that sells bigger than XXL, as XXL sounds big, but in fact, its not big enough.

Shame, as I really liked the design.
on 18 November 2013
Bought this for my daughter for a christmas present to take back to uni great colour and size pleased ......
on 24 March 2013
This is an extremely comfortable item which will also come in handy if you want to go anywhere dressed as a baby. The only slight drawback, which I wasn't aware of when I bought it, is that it's is hand wash only and no tumble dry. Naturally I washed it in the washing machine (at 30 degrees) and tumble dried it, but the colours ran so I now have pink cuffs instead of white. Other than that I have only praise for a superbly comfortable piece of clothing that is perfect for these winter conditions.