5.0 out of 5 stars Love this creeper hoodie!
Published 6 months ago by CMC

2.0 out of 5 stars creepy joke
simply a bad joke.a lot of money for a poor quality made in china.cheap,tiny material.not worth it.i am sure i will never make such a mistake again.
Published 6 months ago by wojciech

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this creeper hoodie!, 26 April 2014
The sizings on this hoodie are a little strange to say the least .. bought a size up (youth large) for my slim but average sized 9 year old. The body fits well but the arms are longer than some of my own hoodies/jackets! (im a slim size 8/10) but this is a manufacturing problem and not a problem by the seller. The quality of the hoodie is very very good but i am yet to wash it.
All in all i would recommened this item to any minecraft fan ..... my 9 year old son is very happy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Your kid WILL LOVE IT, 5 July 2014
Hi I needed to write a review after I read so many negative reviews about the "quality" and price of the item. Is it a bit pricey in comparison to a tesco hoodie, sure but its because its Minecraft this odd little world all of our kids are infatuated with and they have the licensing for the official clothing.

I got the item expecting it to be horrible quality and it wasn't. I have a few Marvel hoodies I purchased for my son and its almost identical, but what was worth every penny was seeing his face when he opened it. Kids don't think about value for money or quality they appreciate that you took the time to find something they love. He wears the thing everyday after school so I am happy. Your kids will love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, 29 April 2014
Item was for my grandson and he was very excited about it and more than happy when it arrived in time for his birthday

2.0 out of 5 stars creepy joke, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Official Licensed Minecraft Creeper Hoodie - YOUTH sizes (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Item, 19 Mar 2014
Steven Milroy "steve_m_" (scotland) - See all my reviews
Son loved it & he said it feels really comfertable to wear, excellent value & cheapest ive seen on the internet

4.0 out of 5 stars My Son LOVES This, 15 Sep 2014
Mr. C. Wright - See all my reviews
Bought for my sons Birthday. £35 is quite expensive for what it is (as most Minecraft stuff seems to be), but at the same time I have never seen anything like this & he loves it. Running about with the hood zipped right up thinking he is a Creeper was too funny & cool. It seems to be good quality, though still not quite £35 worth as I said.

Few comments re sizing. I got a size 7-8 for my 8 year old. He is small for his age but I have to say the body is only slightly too big for him. The arms seem to be a little out of proportion with the body so I had to roll the sleeves up a bit. All in all a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth it!, 22 Sep 2014
Miss L. Pavli "Louisa P" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought 2 of these for my minecraft crazy nephews aged 6 and 7. They absolutely loved them! Bought size 7/8 for both which was fine (although not much growing room for the 7 yr old), yes as others mention the sleeves are a little long but not a massive issue. Well worth it for the delight on their faces!

4.0 out of 5 stars Big up to the hoodie, 6 July 2014
Influenced by statement informing tops come up on small size, so recommended to go up a size, not the case, top to large, but my boy loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Hoodie for a Minecraft fan!, 27 Jun 2014
E. Barker "Emmab" (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my sons 8th birthday ive not tried it on him yet as its not his bday yet but it looks fine prob a little on the big side but itll last longer that way.

Its a must for any minecraft fan my son will love it - just pricey in my opinion

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday girl, 11 Jun 2014
I am very happy with this, theyre made slightly bigger but not 2 bad. My dayghter got this for her 8th birthday and was just delighted! She is thee only one in school with it 😝

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›