5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book which is living up to its title., 23 Feb 2002
By A Customer
A very helpful book which exudes wisdom and kindness.
"Boundless Healing" can be read by complete novices, such as myself, and by those who already have an understanding of meditation and buddhism.
Whilst the author is a buddhist monk, this book is appropriate for anyone of any faith or who has no religious convictions. This book focuses on the power of your own mind to assist you in healing.
This book is full of wisdom and compassion. I also like the fact that it is not promising a miracle cure for your physical ills - even the Buddha became ill and died, as the author explains- but what it does offer is an ability to find peace of mind and tranquility. From that point, you are in a better position to benefit from any medical treatments that may be needed and also to give the body an opportunity to heal itself.
From a personal perspective I found this book of immediate help. Having been very ill for nearly six months I was becoming very despondent. I am sure that if I had seen my GP about how I felt, I would have been handed anti depressants. This book helped me to get my mental attitude back on track.
I now feel very positive and accepting of how my health is. And sure enough, I am now starting to find that my condition is starting to improve generally. I will make a complete recovery and I know that negative attitudes and depression would have delayed the healing process. This book rescued me.
I cannot recommend it enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely helpful and interesting, 20 July 2013
very interesting and thought provoking would definitely recommend it ,Not quite what I wanted though a little expensive I thought.

4.0 out of 5 stars decent read, 9 April 2013
Not as good as his other book, self healing of mind, fantastic author depends what you are seeking, guess it not my taste

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014