Price:£2.20 - £30.00

on 26 March 2014
I first bought a case of 8 over 3 years ago and it only recently ran out, even for somebody that applies it as liberally as me. I use it in practically every gym session (3 times a week) and I apply it liberally. What's better about this chalk than others is that if you want to create a powder from it you can, however it won't crumble into a powder just by applying it. So you can use the block to apply it to your hands without it to falling to bits. I think this is why it lasted me so long.

For any serious gym goer, this is well worth the investment. If you're having grip problems with deadlifts, don't jump to straps, you'll be surprised at how much chalk will help and you don't want to have a weak grip down the line.

I ordered a new case yesterday morning and it arrived this morning so the delivery was excellent!
on 7 August 2012
Super handy. Considering I use it at home with the use of gym ring calisthenics and kettlebells. So no restrictions, if you work at a gym, there might be a few restrictions on chalk, but if you know you can use it, then get it, it has lasted roughly 2 months or more and I don't think I'm even halfway through yet! Just only use it when you need to use it! I pretty much refill every other set and I usually have 20-30 sets or a 2-10 minute set in a workout, so it definetely does the job at a fantastic price!
on 9 January 2013
Well worth buying this chalk reasonable price and makes a big difference to your grip. Much more convenient than powdered stuff.
on 11 January 2012
a littel pricy but very good and lasts a loong time, use in the gym and in powerlifting competitions. very good.
on 7 May 2014
This is the only chalk I use get for my lifting club, Darkside Barbell of London.

The blocks are firmly compacted so they don't break up as easily thus this chalk lasts 3-4 times longer. Don't be fooled by cheaper suppliers, from my experience their quality is poor. This is the only chalk you should get.
on 20 December 2013
I use this chalk for deadlifts and really provides the grip for it. This does what i supposed to do
on 28 December 2015
I'm not even a quarter of the way through using this chalk and it's been months! I used to wear weightlifting gloves, but when my chalk runs out... eventually... I will purchase another!

The Good:
- Large supply - regardless of how often you use it... you're not going to run out any time soon.
- Cheap - cheaper than liquid chalk.
- Grip strength and compound lifts had an immediate improvement

The only thing I'd change is the packaging; It should be waterproof and possibly broken into smaller 0.5oz blocks.

Hope this helps - 5 stars * * * * *
on 29 December 2015
I have been using this chalk at the gym for two months now. Having come from using liquid chalk in the past I am very satisfied with the product.

It works just as well when lifting weights, without being as damaging to my hands. Everything goes away as soon as I rinse my hands. It lasts for much longer too, the first block of chalk isn't even close to half way spent and it's been 2 months. At this rate I will get at least a couple of years of chalk out of this.

Good quality chalk that will last you for a long time.
on 17 July 2013
Good hand chalk for weight training or gymnastic work - really helps with grip - especially on dead lifts. Good chalk, would buy again.
on 21 November 2015