on 9 January 2014
Loved it! We read Four Dragon's Daughters, the first book in the series, and this book has been worth the wait.Moves at a fast pace and is really exciting. We really enjoyed it. We love the idea of people living in a hidden world under the countryside. hope it's not too long before the next book so we can find out what happens to Daisy and Lily next.:)
on 4 May 2014
I read the first installment ages ago and I've finally gotten around to reading the second. I enjoyed it immensely. I really do despise Daisy and Lily's parents! I am now reading the third installment, I've just started, and hope a forth is on the way soon :)
on 22 January 2014
It was not as good as the first one but still amazing. I could not put the book down.please can you add another book to the 10-14 year old. I loved it and would recommend it to everyone.
on 10 March 2016
purchased as volume 2 also purchased 1 and 3 for our grandaughter she thoroughly enjoyed reading the book