on 4 March 2014
Every kid round our why is into making these now, they're so addictive. The instructtions on how to use the loom are fairly basic, but there's loads of tutorials online (youtube eg), which can teach them some pretty intricate designs.
Now, my girls are loud....VERY loud....but they've been like church mice ever since we bought it and thats a huge plus on its own. I like the fact too that top-up packs of bands are readily available in all sorts of colours, textures etc and reasonably priced at that.
Very pleased and would recommend.
on 22 June 2014
My daughter was desperate for a loom set. This set arrived fairly promptly. The kit contains a large quantity and variety of bands. However the kit did not have the hook in it and we had to go out and buy a crochet needle as a substitute. These kits are so hard to come but at present we didn't fancy explaining to our daughter we would be returning it for a replacement hook. Secondly the loom itself is of poor quality. Within one week two of the three strips had broken. We have now purchased the Rainbow loom which is of far better construction, comes with a good quality hook but less bands ( not a problem as these are easy to source and cheap)
on 28 December 2013
Bought for my 7 year old for Christmas after she discovered them on youtube she is over the moon. Good value for money and keeps her occupied for hours at a time.
on 23 March 2014
Bought for my granddaughter who is eleven and she loves it. Makes things for family and friends. Replacement bands easy to get. Good value for many hours of fun.
on 17 March 2014
My daughter does really like to do craft, and she has really enjoyed making bracelets and figures with her loom bands, as this is a new type of craft for her!
on 25 March 2014
Thank you. It arrived on the day expected. My daughter loves it and has made lots of bracelets for her friends. Excellent!!
on 9 June 2014
This arrived one rainy afternoon and I thought great this will keep my daughter entertained and it did for all of 2 mins.It Broke while making the first band!
on 10 March 2014
Came with loads of bands. Has already provided hours of fun and will continue to I think. She loved the different types if bands that were included too.
on 11 July 2014
Awesome beginners kit. It has what it says on the box. It came today on time and my 5yr old just has not put it down. TGIF. It's has a good number of all type bands for one to start creating. It comes with 2 crochet hooks. Easy to use. Very happy with this purchase, so much so I'm secretly waiting for 5yr old to go to bed so I can give it a go.
on 4 July 2014
I did like the deluxe combo loom set... But when I opened the box, I received 400 glitter bands and 200 tie die! I was quite sad that I didn't get glow in the dark, but glitter is just as good.

One of the YouTube tutorials told me to take apart my loom though (there are little bricks so you can take the loom apart into sections, see the picture) and even though I had already took it apart before and it was fine, this time the loom snapped! I'm not willing to buy another one, but I have managed to superglue it back together and it was fine!