5.0 out of 5 stars Best in ear headphones I have ever used.
This is my first ever amazon review (I don't usually bother) but as these headphones don't have many reviews and they are so impressive I thought I would.
Published 9 months ago by Benhk92

1.0 out of 5 stars broken
broke just after the guarantee ended. Very unhappy
Published 22 days ago by Miss Cl Mitchell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in ear headphones I have ever used., 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Musical Fidelity EB33 Earphones (Electronics)
I get to use all kinds of headphones that we sell at work including the bose qc20i and the b&w c5's which are both great headphones but they are quite expensive! I wanted something as good but cheaper so took to the internet! Having read the T3 review I decided to buy them.
I would say the sound quality on these is actually better than the C5's and most people wouldn't even notice the difference compared to the bose qc20i's.
Although these do not have any noise cancelling technology the seal that you get between the ear and bud is so good I would say that at least 80% of background noise is isolated! When they are in (even when music isn't playing) I really struggle to hear any background noise!. Also having so many buds to choose from means you will most probably find a perfect fitting pair.
The build quality of this headphones far surpasses most I have used including the bose QC20is which are almost £190 more!
Buy them!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love this headphone!!!, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Musical Fidelity EB33 Earphones (Electronics)
This is my first headphones ever! Since I wanted to get a pair of headphones, I would want it to be nice as I don't want to spend a lot of money on replacing the cheap ones, and which may hurt my ears. I searched online for a while and came up with this. This is expensive, to be honest, but I think it worth the price compared to other brands. I have never had other high-end headphones, but I trust other reviewers' opinions that this headphone is nearly as good as other big brands but with a cheaper price.
I am not sure how companies price their headphones, but this headphone is well built and delivers great sound quality!!! I agree with other reviewers that the base is not that loud, but it isn't bad at all. I wouldn't say noise reduction is perfect. In my case, I don't usually listen to music loudly, so it reduces for about half of the background noise. However, again, it is not bad at all since we still need to be aware of the environment around you, and big plus with your favourite music playing clearly into your ears!
I think I still have a lot to say, but anyway, other reviewers pretty much said that all and they have better reviews. Thanks everyone who left the reviews. :) I decided to get this headphone after reading all of your reviews, and I am very satisfied with it and agree with you all~

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing buds., 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Musical Fidelity EB33 Earphones (Electronics)
Granted I have only had these headphones for a few days, but so far they are looking very promising. I had been stuck on standard apple headphones (shudder) for a few months after loosing my last pair of over-ears, so these were like being reintroduced to a whole new world of music yet again.

Sound Quality: the sound is very clear, although to my ears they seem a little low mid heavy, which can cloud the treble sound. However, this may just be because of a few months of horrible apple buds.

Sound Isolation: This has been the most impressive element for me so far. There are 9(!) sets of buds to choose from, seemingly in different sizes and materials. Find a pair that for well and the isolation is incredible - you do notice that they are in your ears, but I was just walking along a main road in the wind and rain, with my iPhone at 75% volume, and literally the only other sound I could hear was the deep subbass of my own footsteps. Nothing else. Even sat in the living room, with the TV on, and my iPhone at 30% volume, I could not hear the TV. This makes them perfect for getting top audio quality on the move, and also not having to ramp up the volume to hear every single instrument in the mix.

Aesthetically, these aren't the most pleasing: they stick out of the ear a fair way, and the cables to the speakers are colour on one side, red on the right, blue on the left. This is a huge misjudgement. The build quality however looks very promising, everything is solidly built and connected.

So overall, pig-ugly, but with audio quality way above the price range, and incredible sound isolation.
HOWEVER! Do not buy from amazon. Go somewhere else, support a local retailer or British online store that PAY THEIR TAX.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent earphones, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Musical Fidelity EB33 Earphones (Electronics)
After reading the other reviews I decided on these earphones. A very good decision. The sound quality is excellent and they fit well. If your budget is around the £80 mark look no further. If you have a bigger budget, look no further!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pair of in-ear head phones, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Musical Fidelity EB33 Earphones (Electronics)
This pair of in-ear head phones produces some exceptional sound quality for the price. I am very satisfied with this purchase. The expert reviews for this was also very true.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound...., 10 April 2014
This review is from: Musical Fidelity EB33 Earphones (Electronics)
......at reasonable cost, very happy. Had issues in the past with earphones falling out, plenty of differenet size options included with these so got a perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best headphones I have ever bought, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Musical Fidelity EB33 Earphones (Electronics)
Great headphones, wasn't sure whether to get these or a pair of sony's for £130 and I'm really happy I went for these because they are more than what I would expect for a pair or £80 headphones, they sound great and I'm very glad I bought them

5.0 out of 5 stars Best earphones I've had, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Musical Fidelity EB33 Earphones (Electronics)
I wont be specific, but the build and sound quality is very satisfactory, so I won't be searching any earphones of higher quality for some time now. Ten out of ten would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang for buck and rival headphones 20x the size, 26 Oct 2014
This review is from: Musical Fidelity EB33 Earphones (Electronics)
These headlines are sublime. You don't get the wide soundstage like you do from a a big pair of cans, what you do get is punchy, detailed sound with just the right amount of bass. They are quite balanced across the spectrum and easily square up against my Sennheiser HD595s. My AKG K702s run away with it a little bit but those are double the price and absolutely gigantic in comparison.

Anyway, hands down the best portable, in-ear headphones I have used. Definitely better than my AKG K451s and far superior to any Sennheiser earbuds I've had. They look the part too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal Sound and Quality, 30 Aug 2014
This review is from: Musical Fidelity EB33 Earphones (Electronics)
Don't usually write a review, but these earphones are amazing, they scream quality both build wise and sound quality wise, at £79 the price is perfect, I have had earphones twice that price that didn't perform as well as these. I am using them on my HTC M8 Smartphone, and would advise turning off Boomsound, you really don't need any enhancements with these, they can hold their own. Amazing product and my new favourite brand.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›