5.0 out of 5 stars Good freebie
Good free book, some nice patterns which I will try in the New Year and will let you know how they go
Published 8 months ago by Liz

3.0 out of 5 stars So so Freebie
Published 7 months ago by Lollismum

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good freebie, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Welcome to Our Home - Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart (Kindle Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars So so Freebie, 13 Jan 2014
As a novice to E reading thought I should try to download this free book. No problemd encountered. However, as an old hand at knitting and Granny and Afgan crocheting the British way, I was disappointed that there were no definitions for the abbreviations used. English and US terminology is different so will try to work out one of the patterns for a small item. Otherwise can't complain about this freebie.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good and does not translate well to kindle download, 12 Jan 2014
Now totally deleted from my kindles. A waste of my valuable time and I definitely would not recommend. Will stick to buying traditional patterns in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
excelent

3.0 out of 5 stars free, 13 Jun 2014
as a free booklet its great , will use it sometime no sure about the yarn used , but as an experienced knitter /crochet , i will be able to adapt i would think a beginner would not be able to do that

4.0 out of 5 stars great gift ideas inside, 22 May 2014
amazonfan6 (wirral, england) - See all my reviews
Really enjoyed looking through the book, I got some nice ideas for presents. There's never a right time to start making gifts so just look at one that takes your fancy, and start!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starting point, 8 May 2014
Great ideas patterns easy to follow and pictures help for new beginners and for the more experienced good resource happy crocheting knitting all x

4.0 out of 5 stars very interesting projects, 26 April 2014
Very new to crochet
Still trying to work out wording on patterns
Would try a couple of thing when I am more experienced

4.0 out of 5 stars stash busters, 8 April 2014
The items are so varied and in different levels of difficulty and size of projects. I am glad I bought it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›