5.0 out of 5 stars Good freebie
Good free book, some nice patterns which I will try in the New Year and will let you know how they go
Published 13 months ago by Liz

3.0 out of 5 stars So so Freebie
Published 12 months ago by Lollismum

3.0 out of 5 stars So so Freebie, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Welcome to Our Home - Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart (Kindle Edition)
As a novice to E reading thought I should try to download this free book. No problemd encountered. However, as an old hand at knitting and Granny and Afgan crocheting the British way, I was disappointed that there were no definitions for the abbreviations used. English and US terminology is different so will try to work out one of the patterns for a small item. Otherwise can't complain about this freebie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good freebie, 10 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
excelent

4.0 out of 5 stars great gift ideas inside, 22 May 2014
amazonfan6 (wirral, england) - See all my reviews
Really enjoyed looking through the book, I got some nice ideas for presents. There's never a right time to start making gifts so just look at one that takes your fancy, and start!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starting point, 8 May 2014
Great ideas patterns easy to follow and pictures help for new beginners and for the more experienced good resource happy crocheting knitting all x

4.0 out of 5 stars very interesting projects, 26 April 2014
Very new to crochet
Still trying to work out wording on patterns
Would try a couple of thing when I am more experienced

4.0 out of 5 stars stash busters, 8 April 2014
The items are so varied and in different levels of difficulty and size of projects. I am glad I bought it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ideas, 31 Mar. 2014
It's totally free and have good ideas inside. All the instructions are well presented. I really enjoyed reading the magazine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 24 Mar. 2014
Easy to follow instructions, something for both knitters and crocheters. Ideal for both beginners and advanced crafters. Would recommend downloading