on 17 November 2014
With this product, you have to balance the quality with the price, and determine the value.

After a quick delivery I opened this up and, to be honest, I was a little disappointed on close inspection. The quality of the wood is not great, and I was a little concerned that this would be visible when on the wall.

I persevered though, and loaded it up with a poster (sturdy design, easy to load) and my early concerns disappeared. The plastic "glass" (a contradiction, i know) looks great (just remember to pull the protective film off), and when on the wall, you can't notice the slightly lower quality wood.

That's why I say it comes down to the idea of value. Although not phenomenal quality, what you get for the price is great and I would happily buy again. In fact, I may just do that right now.
on 3 May 2014
This is the second frame I have brought. Good quality and light weight. Looks fantastic. Would definitely buy again! Thanks
on 10 June 2014
These are so lightweight, so they are very safe to hang in kids bedrooms. Look good. I've always bought these.
on 24 March 2016
Fine for the price, but having bought a few different frames from Amazon and compared the quality, I would say the improvement in quality you get ordering a slightly more expensive frame such as A2 Black Aluminium Picture Frame with Perspex (42 x 59.4 cm) Next Day Delivery is definitely worth the extra pound or two.
on 9 August 2014
Great quality frame for the price, difficult to beat! Seller is very friendly and helped with a query very quickly - would highly recommend
on 9 November 2015
I don't normally write reviews out of busyness/laziness. But I've got to say I'm absolutely over the moon with this. It's not the best frame in the world, but for 15 quid, it's the best frame you'll get!

Just remember to take the protective layer off the clear perspex, I nearly didn't notice!

Myself and two colleagues purchased the same poster, and now they've seen my frame they are ordering the same as I write this!
on 16 October 2014
Arrived a few days after ordering. Does exactly what I expected of it and I am now displaying the picture on my wall.
on 1 April 2016
Really good value frames that make posters look much better to hang on the wall. I like to hang frames on my walls using command wall hanging strips, so the fact that these frames are lighter (no glass) makes it perfect for these.
The styrene front is nice, looks just like glass in my opinion, as long as you don't go super up close.
Really good alternative to glass frames.
on 18 October 2014
Delivery excellent by courier. VFM frame. Enhances the poster I purchased it for. Looks great.
on 24 September 2014
As expected, certainly pleased for the price paid. Well packaged, good service. Happy.