5.0 out of 5 stars Fit like a glove
Excellent double breasted waistcoat, pockets are deep enough to carry a pocket watch....the only drawback, the first time I wore it someone thought I was auditioning for a "new romantic" band......!
Published 2 months ago by Colin Wells

OK for price
Published 10 days ago by RedAgnes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit like a glove, 12 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Class, in a Steampunk way, 28 May 2014
G. Neil "not here" (London UK) - See all my reviews
This waistcoat was actually better than I expected, and received many positive comments. Personally, I removed the chain, as I felt it didn't add anything, but the waistcoat itself is well worth the small layout!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just The Thing, 1 May 2014
M. Adams (Southend, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Double-Breasted Steam Punk Gothic Victorian Waistcoat with Brass Poppers and Chain Detail. Sizes S - 2XL (Apparel)
Any concerns I had about the quality were unfounded - good value for money. The fit is generous, but not overly so. The look is pure steampunk and just what I wanted.

3.0 out of 5 stars Collar a bit big for me. The back of it is made in really cheap see through material but OK for price, 11 Aug 2014
OK for price