Published 4 months ago by Mike S

The equipment has good silent running capability so even at the high speeds of 160 it does work pretty silently. My item arrived with the box in pretty bad shape but thankfully nothing inside appeared to be damaged. I was missing a screw on the handle but I had no details on how to contact the supplier i.e. no despatch slip with the unit.

Assembly of the item...
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars I started using this machine and after two sessions the shooting pains stopped and now it is 95% better. This machine has defini, 22 Oct. 2014
This review is from: UPGRADED 2014 3900 WATT CRAZY FIT MASSAGE VIBRATION PLATE SILENT DRIVE MOTOR WITH 160 LEVELS BUILT IN MP3 SPEAKERS IN BLACK WITH 2 FREE CORDS AND FREE EXERCISE POSTER CRAZY VIBRATIONS (Misc.)
I purchased this after reading the positive reviews. The first thing is that the description was wrong and it did not come with MP3 speakers or 160 levels. I think Amazon are changing its listing to the correct one. I have used it for two weeks now. This has stopped my sciatica pain and if i use it regurally i do not get sciatica. I have had bursitis of the hip. This was caused by long running miles training for a marathon. I rested this for weeks did foam roller ultrasound core exercises etc. But I was still getting pain in my hip and shooting pains down my leg. I was left feeling totally frustrated. I started using this machine and after two sessions the shooting pains stopped and now it is 95% better. This machine has definitely helped with these injuries. It has also worked my core and I have been losing fat steadily. This surprised me as I am a slim build. You dont need MP3 speakers on this. I only use it for ten minutes a day. I have drank a cup of tea quite happily while being wobbled on this. So alot of people will find this quite easy to use. The bottom line is it worked for me and I am happy at this price. I used this in a gym for 10 minutes and felt it helped. But at £5 a session it is cheaper to get your own. Its easy to put together and the tools are included. I am quite sceptical but this helped me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good silent running but misleading description and instructions which should be sorted., 30 Jan. 2014

Assembly of the item was pretty straight forward and I had mine up and running in no time. The instruction manual does not actually match the device. So when it talke about putting into different modes i.e. AU mode etc then you don't actually get a readout on the display giving those modes. When you press the "mode" button it cycles between the "88" on the screen to "00" and then "P1" to "P9". I can't actually see you using the programmes as there is no corresponding description of what they do. Chances are you just set the level to low, medium or high and set the time.

I'm not sure what "3900" watts of power from a 2000 watt motor actually means but it sounds like a marketing ploy to make you pick this one over another 2000 watt motor unit. Note the 2000 watt motor produces 2.5 hp (according to the manual).

The MP3 speaks are basically cheap speakers that are really not needed on the unit, chances are if you bought this device then you will alread have a good set of headphones or portable speaker/stereo system that you can already use.

So in terms of the body fat percentage, I tried following the instructions but it did not correlate to what was being displayed i.e. I pressed the mode button but did not get any of the displays it said I should get. I did manage to work it out that it was asking for your height and weight and if you were male or female and when I put my hands on the sensors it did give me a reading. If you are serious about measuring body fat I wouldn't take what this said as the gospel as it was out by a good bit.

So in summary, if you want a silent drive (low hum) 2000 watt 2.5 hp device with a fairly good build quality then this is the device for you. I would ignore all the other stuff that's given as the description of the device (especially the 3900 watt peak power), it would be good if Fitness Direct UK actually tested the device themselves and included some proper instructions rather than what you get with the device.

J

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn`t live without it, 15 Oct. 2014
Great, I love it. got rid of my double chin and flabby belly, also lifted my bottom, this is a great full body toning machine, as I needed to firm up and hate going to the gym, my son ordered one for my birthday, I tell him each day that this is the best birthday gift I have ever had, could see a difference just after 3 sessions of 15mins. doesn't take up much room and not to noisy. I wouldn't be without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 10 Feb. 2014
Mr. T. Youll "TezLogic" (Newcastle - England) - See all my reviews
simply fantastic - Strong and as good as any professional one I have seen. A great price for a great product. AND it is a device used at all times by all of the family, that is more than be said about other fitness stuff I have bought in the past. What, you as well? Well worth the cost and way better than you have a right to expect.

5.0 out of 5 stars she loves it, 25 Jun. 2014
excellent machine, multiple programmes needs to be on the ground floor as it is a very powerful machine well worth the money

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 29 Sept. 2014
Good value for money. The vibration plate does work and does tone well. As good as the flabelous machine. The reason I have given this 4 stars is the lcd display keeps playing up. It does not display the time functions properly

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Have used this machine at least once ..., 19 Dec. 2014
Love it! Have used this machine at least once a day since it came. early days for seeing a difference weight wise but interestingly enough I am sleeping better! It is easy to use and I love the idea that each time I go on it that it's equivalent to an hours workout at the gym. My kind of exercise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the plate but where's the BMI setting ?, 14 Jan. 2014
Love the Plate but find the instructions so hard to read ! Can u please tell me how to test the BMI as not told how to anywhere in the manual. Also very poor user manual as far as programmer settings

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it!, 2 April 2014
I have gone from a size 16 to a 12 in the 4 wks or so that I have had my machine the programme I do is quite hard work and kills me while I'm doin it but the more I ache the more I know it's working :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Its not what the features state as i have just ..., 7 Oct. 2014
Its not what the features state as i have just purchesed one and i have not got a mp3 socket or speakers as stated in discription