5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than from Nortons
Published 12 months ago by slowhand818

1.0 out of 5 stars I do like the scan features on Norton though but it just ...
Published 5 months ago by Paul Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than from Nortons, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License (Software)
What can I say it is half the price from the Norton's website. The disc included is a recovery disc rather than an installation disk, which is very handy of you do pick up a virus which cant be removed whilst windows is running. To get the software you create and download the software from Norton's. This is more and more becoming the case to limit piracy. The install was simple and quick and it retained all my settings from the previous release with no issues. I have recently had to do a lot of work salvaging a windows 7 machine, which Kaspersky had corrupted windows, internet explorer and applications. It took three reinstalls to work this out. Once Kaspersky was replaced everything worked fine. Highly recommend it

1.0 out of 5 stars I do like the scan features on Norton though but it just ..., 1 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License (Software)
I got a virus just two days in using this product. I have always been a Norton user but had to download other software (freeware) from the internet to delete the virus as this Norton would just not do it. I returned it to Amazon immediately and now use the freeware software I downloaded which is superb. I do like the scan features on Norton though but it just doesn't give you the best protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License (Software)
Cheaper than in the shops, easy to set up, and very secure. I have had cheaper versions, but they are not so easy to install.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap peace of mind, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License (Software)
This is very good value when you consider that Norton want more than twice the price for an automatic renewal of the same product. Make sure that you cancel the automatic renewal with Norton and buy through Amazon. I rate this product as being problem free unlike the MacAfee alternatives.

5.0 out of 5 stars security, 29 Dec. 2013
joe public (staffordshire uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License (Software)
the dogs dangly bits, arrived within 48 hours well packaged, and the best price I could find,well pleased with that part under 18 quid for the 2014 version of Norton aint to be sniffed at

2.0 out of 5 stars Load it with the CD, 17 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License (Software)
I bought the CD version for ease of loading, but decided to follow the 'recommended' route of downloading from the website - mistake! I had one day of Norton 360 left, which seemed to confuse the download and produced error message. Considering the product is by the same company, I would have expected it just to tag on after the 360 expired, as has been the case with previous Norton products, but no. It took forever to download, the 360 had to be removed, then error messages appeared and another process had to be followed. At one point, warning messages kept popping up, indicating that the firewall was off and that there was zero protection for anything.
It appears to be working now, but a less experienced internet/computer user might well have given up and called an engineer out at great expense. It just shouldn't be that difficult!
USE THE CD to load this product or expect a great deal of hassle. If I wanted that, I'd have gone back to the product beginning with Mac!

3.0 out of 5 stars Be aware, 28 Mar. 2014
S. Irwin (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License (Software)
I have always had Norton protection and I have been extremely satisfied with it. However I purchased this because having read the description I believed it gave me protection on the internet. My suspicions where aroused when I first loaded it and I got a warning that I had a "better" version of software already loaded and did I want to proceed. I did proceed and now I discover I don't have internet protection. I need t buy another product.
Norton are getting like Sony they have so many products it gets confusing which is the one I need to buy. Just like Sony they are good products but its just getting too hard to choose the right one.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good product, borne out by the fact that the ..., 18 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License (Software)
Cheaper than buying from Norton themselves. If you are using for the first time
I would suggest loading from the CD. The download has become popular thesedays probably
to curtail piracy but can be a bit daunting.

The latest edition includes a repair tool (which has proved very useful). As you become
more savvy you can go to My Account at Norton and re download as necessary and make manual
changes and preferences.

This is a very good product, borne out by the fact that the regular reports it provides, shows how many
viruses and malware it cleans up. Originally, I always used PC Tools until it was bought out by Norton.
I found that product more user friendly and manageable, but the Norton product simplt cannot
be beaten at this price. Once in place it virtually runs in auto mode until you get used to its advanced manual settings.
All in all a very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anti Virus 2014, 14 Feb. 2014
As they are the top it does what I expect it to do, Keep my Computer Safe
Should get it free as I have been supporting Peter Norton for at least 20 Years from when we used DOS ( Remember That)?

1.0 out of 5 stars norton ant virus, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License (Software)
do not buy this product. it has ruined my lenovo g500 on win 8.1, and now i'm having problems with win 7. this product does have issues with lenovo. Had i known that before then i wouldn't have bought it. it does not provide full protection. my win 7 desktop is suffering from serious pop ups. despite live chatting with norton for 5 hours over two days they could not fix the issue.
please be warned. this is first time ever i'm reqesting people not to buy anything from amazon.
DO NOT BY THIS PRODUCT.
also it doesn't say 2014 on the box or on the cd

Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License
Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License by Symantec (No Operating System)