5.0 out of 5 stars love this purse
my purse came yesterday and i love it.....it has so many card holders which is perfect as i have so many....it looks stunning and very eye catching i caught a few women starring at it today while i was holding it at the till and heard them say it's nice looks expensive i just smiled to myself and left feeling rather rich lol.... very good quality need a bag to match now
Published on 8 Aug 2012 by cezza

3.0 out of 5 stars Ptetty, very big and quite flashy
Nice purse... Very pretty .... Lots of room for everything ... Has seperate compartments for coins, cards, and notes and a place to put a photo... Not the best quality but worth the price for what you get ...
Published 2 months ago by Karen Birney

5.0 out of 5 stars love this purse, 8 Aug 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 28 Oct 2012
Packed beautifully. Looks so expensive. Really good quality and lots of compliments from people about it. Really recommend it !!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars So much sparkle, I love it!!!, 11 Jan 2014
Ha ha joking a side to the subject, if this was for me i would of bought it in blue lol.
It was a xmas present for my youngest daughter that's nearly 15 so sorry to dissappoint all those that thought i might be a guy that loves womens accessories lol (I'm actually a singel dad )

If you want to make your young ladies happy at xmas or for birthdays then but this without a doubt as there's plenty of room inside and the quality is beyond it's price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 April 2014
Sam Foley (Old Coulsdon, Surrey) - See all my reviews
This purse is exactly what it is in the picture. I bought this in good faith and glad I have. This is perfect as I have alot of cards and now I can put them all in this purse. The purse feels really light and does not weigh a thing in my bag. The colour is exactly as it is in the picture. The purse is gorgeous and sparkly and I love butterflies.

The delivery was on time and packaged really well so no damage comes to it.

To make sure the purse is right for you, I would advise to put your card or cards into the purse then see if you can take them out again. I did this and could get my cards out easily. If you can't get them out then this purse is not ideal for you.

I would indeed recommend this product to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and value, 18 Feb 2014
This is a good quality item for the cost. It looks expensive and makes a nice small gift. Plenty of compartments and everything you need to use as a purse.

4.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous purse, 30 July 2014
missus loves this purse. looks more expensive than what I paid. who ever gets this as a present would love it and you

4.0 out of 5 stars This purse looks stunning, I have had so many ..., 28 July 2014
This purse looks stunning, I have had so many people admiring it. I would have given it 5 stars but I have a problem where the credit/debit cards slots. Some spaces are too tight and my cards won't fit, others are so deep my cards go too far down and I struggle getting them out. I wouldn't change it though as the look of it out ways the problem, I am going to buy another for a present for my sister as I know she loves it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely., 14 July 2014
Looks the real deal. Very hard wearing. Looks better than the picture. Stand up to a lot of wear. Comes really nicely gift wrapped considering low cost. extremely good value

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 9 July 2014
Stunning, looks much better in real life than in the picture. I love it. It feels really well made standard for LYDC, fast becoming my favourite x x thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 8 July 2014
Love it, love it, love it!! Arrived quickly and well packaged. I am even more pleased with it than I was when I saw the photo, even shared with all my friends on Facebook! :) Good quality, lovely colour, nice amount of compartments, and good service. If you are looking for a statement purse for yourself or as a gift, this is ideal. I don't want to put it in my handbag and hide it away! lol.