on 26 December 2013
Super quick delivery & a very happy boy on christmas morning. Educational & fun, well worth the money. A great family game.
on 26 May 2014
Our 6 year old granddaughter soon picked up the game and thoroughly enjoyed playing it with us. She was not too disappointed when she did not win. Have only tried the simple game but she will soon be ready for the more advanced version!
on 18 May 2014
Great family game, played as soon as it arrived, fun for all ages and not too long to maintain attention
on 27 July 2014
My son loves this game. Only criticism is that all the money is in 1's, which is a shame given the age group it's aimed at which are more than ready for adding/subtracting bigger numbers
on 27 January 2014
Loved by our children bought for our little girl who is 7 who loves to play with her brother and sister aged 5 and 9
on 6 November 2014
My 8 year old son loves this game - very similar to the big monopoly game but not nearly as complicated and it is, obviously, child friendly. We much prefer this one to the Fun Fair Junior Monopoly.
on 29 May 2015
My grandchildren are 3 and 5 and love playing this game as it is easy to understand and lots of laughter when they ask for the rent, and little twists from the 'chance' cards make it more fun. Adults play too! Would definitely recommend and as a plus, helps with their counting skills.
on 7 January 2016
I lived in fear of the day my children wanted Monopoly remembering those 4 hour sessions when I was a kid and not having a clue what a mortgage was or why I had to pay a fine for bank arrears. Luckily this Junior version takes strips the game right back and most games last no longer than half an hour. There are no taxes, no mortgages, no multiple property portfolios or anything that might confuse a younger player. Chance cards are more along the lines of "you ate too many sweets - pay £2 to the bank" which my kids find hilarious as they munch through their Haribo's whilst playing. My daughter is 7 and this is now her favourite game.
on 11 October 2015
A great, more simplistic take on Monopoly and fabulous fun. Really worth the retail price, even better if its on sale.
on 17 January 2016
What a fabulous family game - probably the favourite at the moment in our house and has been since Xmas. It's a great introduction to the world of Monopoly for children and our 6 and 5 year old boys got the idea and rules very very quickly and thoroughly enjoyed racing around the simplified board. It has all the usual elements (jail/chance cards/money etc.) but is just a much simpler and quicker variety of game. I enjoyed playing it too and have bought it for friends of our children as it's been such a hit for us as a family. An average game lasts around 20 mins so we end up usually playing two rounds but it keeps their enthuisasm and attention which is no mean feat for two young boys ! Also reinforces counting, taking turns and reading so all good from a parents perspective too.