Format: Vinyl|Change

on 3 November 2003
I've had this album for a month or two now, and if anything I like it even more than when I got it. It is quite possibly the most perfect and flawless album made by any rock band that I have ever heard of - every song is as good as the last, and the overall standard is practically unbeatable. Recommended as strongly as I possibly can.
on 17 September 2003
saw these at Reading they were the best band there!! some songs are energy packed and really fantastic! others are good full songs which are rock laden!! billy talent are big
on 5 July 2004
I'm gunna be short and sweet with this review. This is a must have album for any lover of Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, New Found Glory...the whole genre. It is a must buy for any rockers CD collection. I'm yet to find a average song on the album and i must have listened to it over 100 times through now! BUY IT NOW!
on 21 January 2016
Still a great debut album!
on 25 July 2015
Great service & item
on 27 September 2003
My brother in law discovered this band a while ago, and i bought their album listening to a few MP3s. well, it's a very good album, and it never gets boring. but it's a little short - only 40 minutes, and they fly by. plus the first track, although very good, has an alternative floating around on the web (probably a demo) and it's a lot better - i recommend you find that, as well as two tracks that are not included on this album. overall, this is a very good album that i would recommend to any rock/punk fan without hesitation.
on 18 March 2005
BEING A BIT OF A VETERAN PUNK ROCKER AT 37 (AND A GUITARIST), I FELT THE NEED TO ADD MY INPUT TO THIS SUPERB RELEASE. I BOUGHT THIS CD EARLY LAST YEAR AND IT STILL SOUNDS FANTASTIC. TO SUMMERISE, WELL WRITTEN AND STRUCTURED SONGS, A KILLER GUITAR SOUND, GREAT VOCAL INTERACTION, VERY CONSISTANTLY GOOD ALL THE WAY TO THE END. BUY THIS CD AND YOU WONT REGRET IT. I JUST HOPE BILLY TALENT CAN PRODUCE MORE OF THE SAME ON THE NEXT RELEASE.
on 28 August 2015
very good
on 11 October 2014
Excellent
on 12 March 2007
Billy Talent have a great sound, the singer has a high pitched voice. But the guitaring, amazing bass and drums go nicely together.

Saw them at Hammersmith in September was amazing.

I would recommend this to anyone who likes to rock, that includes metal heads!!!!!.