‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the best album ever made., 3 Nov 2003
I've had this album for a month or two now, and if anything I like it even more than when I got it. It is quite possibly the most perfect and flawless album made by any rock band that I have ever heard of - every song is as good as the last, and the overall standard is practically unbeatable. Recommended as strongly as I possibly can.

4.0 out of 5 stars wow, 17 Sep 2003
By A Customer
saw these at Reading they were the best band there!! some songs are energy packed and really fantastic! others are good full songs which are rock laden!! billy talent are big

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockin', 5 July 2004
Callum Knapp (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I'm gunna be short and sweet with this review. This is a must have album for any lover of Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, New Found Glory...the whole genre. It is a must buy for any rockers CD collection. I'm yet to find a average song on the album and i must have listened to it over 100 times through now! BUY IT NOW!

4.0 out of 5 stars a lttle short. kinda like this review., 27 Sep 2003
My brother in law discovered this band a while ago, and i bought their album listening to a few MP3s. well, it's a very good album, and it never gets boring. but it's a little short - only 40 minutes, and they fly by. plus the first track, although very good, has an alternative floating around on the web (probably a demo) and it's a lot better - i recommend you find that, as well as two tracks that are not included on this album. overall, this is a very good album that i would recommend to any rock/punk fan without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars MINT, 18 Mar 2005
By A Customer
BEING A BIT OF A VETERAN PUNK ROCKER AT 37 (AND A GUITARIST), I FELT THE NEED TO ADD MY INPUT TO THIS SUPERB RELEASE. I BOUGHT THIS CD EARLY LAST YEAR AND IT STILL SOUNDS FANTASTIC. TO SUMMERISE, WELL WRITTEN AND STRUCTURED SONGS, A KILLER GUITAR SOUND, GREAT VOCAL INTERACTION, VERY CONSISTANTLY GOOD ALL THE WAY TO THE END. BUY THIS CD AND YOU WONT REGRET IT. I JUST HOPE BILLY TALENT CAN PRODUCE MORE OF THE SAME ON THE NEXT RELEASE.

5.0 out of 5 stars No stereotyping please, 12 Mar 2007
J. Cleere "www.myspace.com/essexrockspage2" (Essex, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Billy Talent have a great sound, the singer has a high pitched voice. But the guitaring, amazing bass and drums go nicely together.

Saw them at Hammersmith in September was amazing.

I would recommend this to anyone who likes to rock, that includes metal heads!!!!!.

4.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, 27 Aug 2003
By A Customer
I've only heard one track - try honestly, as the album is not released yet, and when it comes out I'll definately be buying it! the one track - try honestly is very good and catchy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Its the coolest!, 1 Sep 2003
By A Customer
The new album by Billy Talent will come out the 15th of September, Personally I can't wait till it comes out,
Im definately guna get it!
And so should all people who have good tastes for music!
Music Fan,
( 0-0 )
_____

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, but not great..., 15 May 2006
Mr. L. D. T. Sheppard "surf9er" (Bournemouth, UK) - See all my reviews
Screemo, Emo, Punk, Old Skool, New Skool, Pre Skool, whatever - who cares??

This album is perfectly... well - nice!! Now, I know that's going to sound like a very strange review but that's the best way I can describe it. It doesn't sound evil, doesn't sound particularly angry but it somehow manages to retain a rough "edge". I really like it, but I'm not so sure that this album will stand up to repeated listening, especially after the teenie-boppers get hold of it and turn it into an instant hit.

It's good, but do we really need anymore of this? It's just not groundbreaking at all - they've used a tried and tested formula, roughened it up a bit and released it. I'm sure it'll be popular, and that's the problem...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Billy Talent [VINYL]
Billy Talent [VINYL] by Billy Talent (Vinyl - 2013)