Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.50

on 24 December 2013
I started this book on a whim .....boy what a good choice. All three books in one so glad as I could not put it down. The main charictures are ones you can follow with ease , cheer when you want and get yourself emersed into the world of magic.
on 9 February 2014
Lots of interesting ideas with the magic structure being particularly novel. The writing is decent but pacing is somewhat slow and the story is narrative driven and lacks strong action.
on 3 March 2014
The plot was fairly interesting, but the characters didn't really come to life. The evolution of the main character was at tiimes unconvincing.
on 28 January 2014
Enjoyed lead on well and made the world story flow, I will be looking out for more of the author's books
on 14 October 2015
Enjoyed this book
on 20 November 2013
Excellent, but rather sad. It has cured me (at least temporarily) of my life long ambition to be a wizard.