4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket
I am very happy with this jacket, even if the material is not the best ever, it is so warm, compared to what I expected. I have ordered size 8, it says it is a size S on the jacket. I am happy with my purchase for the price I've paid.
Published 11 months ago by Ramona Irina Danciu

1.0 out of 5 stars Arms 12inches too long
The body was too small but the arms were way too long, each bit appeared not too match, and the lining cheap, it was put in the bin it was so bad. Will never order from again. Would nor recommend
Published 8 months ago by Oma

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket, 7 Feb. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 15 Feb. 2014
The coat itself was excellent quality for the price, fitted perfectly in the shoulders etc but was tight across my bust hence the return. Disappointed as I would have liked to keep it as the fit elsewhere was good and I really liked both the style and look of the coat. Perhaps larger busted women should avoid this style.

4.0 out of 5 stars smart coat, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: CANDY FLOSS QUILTED BELTED LONG SLEEVE PADDED ZIP JACKET COAT TOP PLUS SIZE 8-20 (Apparel)
The caot itself is lovely I had a size14, rather on the small side.had lots of comments on how nice it is.smart

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilted Belted Long Sleeve Padded Zip Jacket from Candy Floss, 7 Jan. 2014
I love this item and have two in different colours. This item is excellent value for money and is a nice fit. Would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely good quality coat for the price, 2 Jan. 2015
Very happy with the coat. It fitted as expected. I ordered a size 12 and that is what I am in a coat.

It looks far more expensive than it costs and the delivery was very quick.

Would order again from Candy Floss in a different style as I think their coats are very good value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Arms 12inches too long, 23 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 7 Nov. 2014
This jacket is good for the cheap price and is a flattering fit. It's quite long in the arm but so am I , being 5 ft 9. However if you are shorter in the arm it may be too long. Basically it's great for the money and is a nice, lightweight jacket.

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely,but not true to size, 26 Aug. 2014
it was a lovely jacket but not true to size. the body was far to small especially around the bust. and the sleeves where like tunnels on me.maybe i have short arms. customer service excelent though and procesed a refund straight away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit superb!, 21 Dec. 2014
Im 5feet 11inches and struggle to find long sleeve coats and this is just perfect its keeping me warm with top and jumper now i december when i go shopping....looks nice as well so for money absolute bargain for tall people :-)

2.0 out of 5 stars Ordered jacket in size 14. It arrived with a ..., 1 Sept. 2014
Ordered jacket in size 14. It arrived with a label saying xl. It was still too small but the arms were extra long. Not sure who it was designed for. Returned it and was refunded so no problems with seller.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›