on 9 December 2013
Too many foreign recipes.British Christmas food is by far the best so why so many Vietnamese stuff? One or two ok ones but give this miss.not even a recipe for traditional cranberry sauce .very poor.
on 7 December 2013
Will not download, I have given up! A waste of money in my opinion & I will be asking Amazon for a refund, only 99p but it's the principle that counts
on 22 December 2013
I would like to review this product however, after purchasing this through my kindle, it tells me there is nothing to download, l would have emailed amazon however, they do not give you an email address for your complaints
on 20 December 2013
I downloaded this on my Kindle fire because it was easy and I was interested to see the content. For the price its not bad, there is a selection of starters, mains, desserts and a baking section. As a keen cook I thought I might find some more original treats to make for friends/family but do not feel inspired to try anything in this selection of recipes.
on 10 December 2013
I wouldn't bother buying this, it's not great. One recipe I read even had the end of the cooking method missing....
on 9 December 2013
Sadly I had the same problem as the other reviewer in that I couldn't get this to download.Shame as it looked good.
on 11 December 2013
While you do have to follow the advice given when purchasing to download this item, the recipes do look good, especially for the price.

Takes a few mins to download, not an (automatic download), it is fairly easy & straightforward on the Nexus 7.
on 17 December 2013
Bit disappointed with this thought there would have more in it,but the ones in inhere still up to the high standard you would expect
on 12 December 2013
I should have respected the other reviews, I've tried 15 times to download, crashes each time. Followed a link to troubleshoot.....can't find it....argh!!Only 99p, but I want my money back.
on 9 January 2014
Had expected more innovative and interesting ideas. Didn't actually use it I'm afraid. Would not bother with this source of material again.