on 29 May 2014
Bought this so long ago a can't remember the date and it's still inflated.
My daughters love it.
It has played the pretend role of:-
Balloon (ta da, it's done it's job)
Toy microphone (obviously to sing Frozen songs)
Bat (for bat and ball, not the animal)
And also been used for bumping each other on the head with painless results.
on 2 July 2016
I have never seen a blow up foil balloon before so I was unsure how it was going to work. The package was fairly small so that made me a little bit more wary, however I did not need to be worried.
Once opened out it is the perfect handheld size and at the bottom there is a flap that you blow into to blow it up, this flap then seals once you are done. You can also re blow it up if need be.
My daughter loved it and took it everywhere with her while it was still inflated. A great little balloon to have for a birthday.
on 11 January 2014
My daughters will love this easy to inflate balloon with disneys frozen on it, it is very pretty and sparkly
on 18 April 2015
My 2 year old granddaughter is one of the legions of little girls transfixed by anything and everything to do with "Frozen." She was thrilled with this and carried it everywhere. The inflatable handle is ideal for little hands and when you want to put it away, just deflate it and leave it until later.
on 20 August 2014
I bought this for a trip to disneyland in june as i knew my daughter would want the big expensive balloons sold there! These are fab, easy to inflate, and a great size, she proudly carried her balloon around the park - the only negative was everyone stopped us to ask where they could get a frozen balloon! Its still inflated now in august and gets played with. Would recommend these for party bags, stocking fillers etc! Will be buying some more for christmas!
on 31 January 2015
Hand held balloon, supplied flat to be inflated by yourself by an opening at handle and which you gently pull part and blow and it reseals itself. Lasted more than a few weeks. Ideal for parties. 4 year old loved it. Delivery very good!
on 29 April 2014
But into my daughters party bags, kids loved them very good idea for a party bag
Good size not to big and inflate whenever you want
on 7 January 2015
Not impressed with this. It keeps deflating and I have to keep blowing it back up. My daughter has several of these balloons in different designs all of which have stayed inflated for months and months. Absolute rubbish!
on 2 April 2014
Bought one of these as part of present for 5 year old frozen fan and felt such good value bought one each for my 4 and 1 year old and they love them. No helium so easy to blow up and very strong.
on 7 May 2014
when i first blew it up i loved it, it looked cute and it was fun but it soon got many holes in and deflated quickly. this was before i had given it to the person so i had to through it away and get a new one.