on 19 February 2014
Both cables I purchased failed within 2 weeks of receiving them. They we're replace but failed again
Full refund was issued ok.
on 17 March 2014
Red STRONG BRAIDED Lightning Sync Data Cable has Stopped working after 3 days. Don't bother. Go for original or amazon basic.
on 25 April 2014
This is outside of Twisted Envy's 28 days cover so no replacement or refund offered. so if you want a product that will ast more than 28 days look elsewhere. It looked sturdy and still does but cable remains stationary on my desk and has occasional use but now does not chage my phone. Not a quality product.
on 21 June 2014
Product just stopped working! Seller was good and gave me my money back, but i would not recommend this to anyone! Go and buy a real one!
on 14 March 2014
Broke after few weeks wouldn't advise to get this as it breaks easily I didn't even use it that much
on 4 March 2014
You get what you pay for here. I should have learnt my lesson now, however i once again thought it was amazing to find a ''strong'', braided, extra long iPhone 5 charger for £5 including delivery fee. It definitely was too good to be true.

I use this charger in the USB plug that originally came with my iPhone and have also used it in my PC.
The charger has lasted me approximately 3 weeks and has started doing exactly what my original iPhone 5 charger did and the replacement one after that. The wire only works if held in different positions and often cuts out, eventually this gets worse and worse until it stops working completely. I don't know what it is with these iPhone 5 chargers but i have had my iPhone for just under a year now and already gone through now 3 chargers and have recently ordered a fourth. However these cheap knock-offs definitely do not last as long as the original Apple iPhone 5 chargers. As the name falsely implies- this charger is not ''strong'' at all i would not recommend anyone who plans to use this charger daily to buy it.

The only circumstance i can see this cable being useful is as a replacement/back-up cable for a short period of time. (or to hang myself with)
on 10 July 2014
I'm afraid that after a couple of weeks this didn't work any more. It's the same old story and I think apple put some sort of trick in their iphine 5 to prevent any non apple chargers being used. It's is a lovely strong looking cable though
on 13 March 2014
what can i say? one of the best built iphone cables ive had. I tend to buy alot as i dont like having to hunt for them so i leave one in each location such as work, home (bedroom, study, living room) and one in each car. this is the first one ive had total faith in. the connectors feel solid, the cable is strong but flexible enough. infact i purchased this particular one to go with a portable charging device and i think its well up to the task. i'd highly recommend this product to anyone looking to replace a cable. i'll probably end up replacing most of mine with this one next month.
on 4 February 2014
Purchased the cable for my son's Iphone 5. Really disappointed with this product after it broke after the 2nd day....the part that goes into the phone broke clean away from the cable! People say you get what you pay for but after purchasing 2 charger cables from Apple that broke I refuse to buy stupid prices hence why I decided to buy this product! So disappointed! I advise people not to bother!
on 10 March 2014
Bought 2 of these. They look and feel like a good quality product; if only that were true.

Unfortunately they failed within a few weeks of getting them. They were fine for a while, then slowly started giving me error and warning popups on the phone, before finally failing every time with 'This cable or accessory is not certified and may not work reliably with this iPhone'

See one answered question