Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 26 June 2014
I constantly play 'Freedom' and didn't think I would enjoy as much as debut album 'Heaven' but its equally brilliant and just the sort of music that I like to listen to especially when I need my mood lifted.I wasn't sure when I first played but it hooks you in and when your hooked into Ms Ferguson your well and truly hooked. I like all the tracks especially 'Rollin' which is on deluxe version. I have seen Rebecca live and was blown away that she sounded just the same in fact even better live. I thought she was good on X factor but never imagined she would grow into such an accomplished artist and come up with such original material as she has with her two albums. I think she should get a lot more credit than she does because I personally think she has something really special and we haven't yet seen all she's capable off. looking forward to album No 3 and hopefully Rebecca can try the U S again because I really think with the right promotion and exposure she could be really big out there ! Well done Rebecca I love your album & good luck with the baby & your books.
on 10 December 2013
Christmas gift for husband, love the first album by this artist so hope this one is just as good ! Fingers crossed!
on 31 December 2013
In my opinion,saying these talent shows give nothing to the music world is nothing short of snobbery.
With a surprisingly strong debut,it was doubtful her follow up would please most,it clearly has.
It once again shows a strong voice with plenty to offer,a voice that stands out far more than Amy Winehouse ever did for me.
Songs full of passion and strength seems to be a statement of this album being more positive than the last,which featured a lot about loss and struggle,so a different approach. This really should be an album to give fans a reason for supporting her in the first place,someone with the ability to learn from their own voice and what they can do with it,she can do a lot with hers.
She surely has a bright future,an x factor contestant to be taken seriously. This isn't your average singer and I have nothing against average singers with great songs,but Rebecca stands out as someone to watch and listen to.
She stands out,full stop.
on 30 December 2013
She has grown in so my ways with this record. I still do prefer Heaven, but I love the fact that she's doing what she's wants to do. I don't even consider her to be the best artist from X factor, I consider her to be one of the best artist in the music industry today. Keep doing what you 're doing Rebecca.
VINE VOICEon 3 January 2014
I fell in love with this young ladies voice one Friday evening on the Jonathan Ross show. Her first album I have played to death and this one is in danger of me doing the same. She has matured into a wonderful diva with a rich mellow easy to listen to voice. Buy this you will not be disappointed.
on 24 December 2013
This is a stunning second album. Rebecca's first album is magnificent, but she didn't totally let loose. Between the two albums came the dispute with, and firing of, her Cowell-croney management team, and the resulting toughening up of a very dainty lady has pushed Rebecca's art and ensured she lets that art shine through unleashed. There's no favourite track; all listeners can make their own choice, which will probably vary along with their own mood. All the tracks are magnificent, artistically and technically, which almost ends this review right now.

I have just two more points to make, briefly: recognising quality is not the same as finding something to a person's personal taste; the de luxe edition is such good value for money it really is worth adding that extra cash to your spend.

Buy, play, enjoy...
on 4 December 2013
The second studio album by the lass from Liverpool and its just as good as the first and well worth the wait for it...........Every track is a winner and I would say that everyone would like this Album if you are a Rebecca Ferguson fan......Well done Rebecca
on 2 February 2015
I have admired Rebecca Ferguson since she first came into the limelight on The X Factor. I loved her first album which showcases her voice superbly and shows her skills as a songwriter.

This second album again highlights her talents well, though it doesn't grab you immediately like her first album you do need to listen to it a couple of times at least. In my opinion this album is more personal in its subject matter, and more intimate in its delivery. This is definitely an album anyone who has been on the rough side of a break up and come through it should listen to (and then send to their ex in question).

Rebecca Ferguson is reminiscent of Ruby Turner, Carol Wheeler, Beverley Knight and Emeli Sande UK Soul at its very best. Definitely recommended!!!!
on 4 December 2013
Really good and such nice person inside and out. Always happens to me know when I buy them then it gets reduced as was bought when was £7.49 now deluxe is down to £4.99 lol Hope it does well as have the last album too keep up the good work.
on 31 January 2014
Great album, great voice, if you enjoyed the first album by Rebecca then you will not be disappointed with this one, there are a few songs that stand out for me, its good to hear her sing some more up - beat / lively stuff.