4.0 out of 5 stars Instructions for use.
I must criticise the fact that absolutely no book of instructions comes with the tablet. Should a purchaser not have a computer
already then they would have no idea on how to get started even, let alone have any means of establishing what exactly the tablet offers.
Published 10 months ago by Peter Davies

1.0 out of 5 stars trying to work out how to link it to my ...
trying to work out how to link it to my e-mail has caused a total loss of two e-mail addresses. I'm going to have to go to an apple store ans see if they can show me how to work it properly, as on-line instructions didn't help me!!
Published 5 days ago by Nikki

‹ Previous | 14 5 624 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple Ipad mini, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Apple 7.9-inch iPad Mini (Space Grey) - (ARM 1.0GHz, 512MB RAM, 16GB Storage, Wi-Fi, iOS) (Personal Computers)
Bought for my 14 year old son after School recommend they have one. Its a pretty amazing piece of tech and he's loving using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super buy, 20 Jun. 2014
Although I purchased this as only an addition to my lap top, I now find that I hardly use the lap top at all. The IPad mini is so much faster for email and I have reconnected with many friends through Facebook and thoroughly enjoy getting involved in the debates and banter on Twitter. The pictures are of excellent quality, the set up instructions were easy to follow and the more I use it the more I discover what it can do. This little helper enables me to order my shopping, book my holidays and keep up to speed with banking. Had I known how good it would be I would have purchased it long ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars I pad mini, 20 Jun. 2014
Met our expectations fully,a good purchase.We were not sure if this product would be as good as the larger I pad,but found it equally as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 Jun. 2014
S. J. MacDonald (Wales) - See all my reviews
I love my iPad mini - I keep finding new uses for it with the great range of apps available. I use it for email, shopping, camera, diary, alarm, ebook reader, MP3 player, sat nav, hiking map, iplayer... It will go for at least 10 hours on a charge, longer if playing music with the cover closed. The touch screen controls are easy and intuitive. I'm so glad I bought this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bit of Kit, 16 Jun. 2014
Much better performance than from my 2013 Nexus 7, which stuttered and wheezed its way through life. Build quality and squarer screen also much nicer. And coming from Android, I did not realise how much better many apps are designed for Apple. I think that for now as far as tablets are concerned, Apple has the upper hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple 7.9-inch iPad mini, 12 Jun. 2014
Very pleased with promp delivery. I already have 2 Apple iPads and Apple mobile phone. I gave this to someone knowing how much I enjoyed my Apple products and service. I have tried other tablets but found them slower. Most of my internet shopping is done with Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 Jun. 2014
I knew what I was getting having used this before from work.
They are fabulous, once charged the battery life is huge and it simply fits into a handbag.
Apple are still streets ahead of the androids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jun. 2014
Small and light yet powerful, does every thing the larger version achieves. Ideal for what I want. At the moment cannot find any fault.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tool, 8 Jun. 2014
The Apple iPad mini was recommended by a couple of friends for it's ease of use and I am not disappointed. It was very easy to set up for someone who is not used to this sort of technology. I have been using this item for about 3 weeks but cannot compare it to anything else as this is my first tablet. On my experience I would definitely recommend this to anyone thinking of buying one and this size is good for carrying with you it even fits in my handbag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift, 7 Jun. 2014
Arrived on next day delivery, no problem. My daughter already has an iPhone so didnt want to risk buying anything but another apple product. She loved it!

‹ Previous | 14 5 624 | Next ›