5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly light, fast and beautifully designed. Best tablet available.
This iPad Mini is not quite the most recent model (it's been upgraded to the "iPad Mini with Retina Display" and the full size "iPad Air"), but it's still an incredibly beautiful device. Oddly enough, it's so beautifully easy to use (my one year old daughter loves playing with it), it's almost doesn't feel like a computer at all.

I bought one for my daughter...
Published 10 months ago by John Ryan

3.0 out of 5 stars Can not use face time, or messages, do ...
Can not use face time, or messages, do not know if this is due to me being in Spain. My wife has the ipad 4 she set it up in the U K and she can use face time and messages in Spain.
Published 1 month ago by Billspain

‹ Previous | 14 5 618 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I pad mini, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Apple 7.9-inch iPad Mini (Space Grey) - (ARM 1.0GHz, 512MB RAM, 16GB Storage, Wi-Fi, iOS) (Personal Computers)
Met our expectations fully,a good purchase.We were not sure if this product would be as good as the larger I pad,but found it equally as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 Jun 2014
S. J. MacDonald (Wales) - See all my reviews
I love my iPad mini - I keep finding new uses for it with the great range of apps available. I use it for email, shopping, camera, diary, alarm, ebook reader, MP3 player, sat nav, hiking map, iplayer... It will go for at least 10 hours on a charge, longer if playing music with the cover closed. The touch screen controls are easy and intuitive. I'm so glad I bought this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bit of Kit, 16 Jun 2014
Much better performance than from my 2013 Nexus 7, which stuttered and wheezed its way through life. Build quality and squarer screen also much nicer. And coming from Android, I did not realise how much better many apps are designed for Apple. I think that for now as far as tablets are concerned, Apple has the upper hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple 7.9-inch iPad mini, 12 Jun 2014
Very pleased with promp delivery. I already have 2 Apple iPads and Apple mobile phone. I gave this to someone knowing how much I enjoyed my Apple products and service. I have tried other tablets but found them slower. Most of my internet shopping is done with Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 Jun 2014
I knew what I was getting having used this before from work.
They are fabulous, once charged the battery life is huge and it simply fits into a handbag.
Apple are still streets ahead of the androids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jun 2014
Small and light yet powerful, does every thing the larger version achieves. Ideal for what I want. At the moment cannot find any fault.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tool, 8 Jun 2014
The Apple iPad mini was recommended by a couple of friends for it's ease of use and I am not disappointed. It was very easy to set up for someone who is not used to this sort of technology. I have been using this item for about 3 weeks but cannot compare it to anything else as this is my first tablet. On my experience I would definitely recommend this to anyone thinking of buying one and this size is good for carrying with you it even fits in my handbag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift, 7 Jun 2014
Arrived on next day delivery, no problem. My daughter already has an iPhone so didnt want to risk buying anything but another apple product. She loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I pad, 4 Jun 2014
I really love this item. This is my first i pad and I am nearly 80 years old but find it extremely easy to use and gives me hours of enjoyment. I dont know how I managed without it. I would definitely recommend this item to anyone of any age.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great device, amazing for musicians, shame it's made by Apple, 2 Jun 2014
First off let me say I have no love for apple products. I used to love apple in the PPC days but now they seem to have lost their soul. Everywhere that you go apple demands more of your information, you can't download free apps without a functioning debit card, you can't manage your files or your music without using apples iTunes software, essentially bloatware. All this adds up to a user experience of being given a beautiful sportscar, but upon trying to drive you find it's limited to 60 mph, in short through and through it feels like it's been designed by a bunch of expletives. Now saying all this, I didn't buy the ipad for the free apps and the ability to transfer files easily. I am a musician and I needed a full featured looper, hardware loopers are expensive and android has terrible latency issues when it comes to music apps, so in steps the ipad. In the music creation aspect the Ipad excels, so much so that I'm forced to rate it at 4 stars . So, if your an oap, an uneducated preteen (either mentally or physically, a look through the comments on the App Store has me convinced that this is about 70% of the user base) , a musician or just simply aren't bothered by driving a jaguar that's been limited to 60 mph then the iPads for you. Otherwise get yourself an android.

‹ Previous | 14 5 618 | Next ›