Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 12 December 2013
I really love Il Divo and have been a fan since the beginning,however,this cd/dvd set is a rip off in my opinion.
The cd is beautiful,the guys have changed direction singing songs from the musicals and it is brilliant.
It is the dvd I have an issue with,unless you just want to watch about 40 mins of each of the boys bring interviewed,you would be just as well buying just the cd for £9.'the price of this set us ludicrous.
No doubt Simon Cowell is laughing all the way to the bank..again!
on 5 December 2013
I love Il Divo and this doesn't disappoint. Great songs given the wonderful Il Divo treatment, superb recording quality. If you are a fan of Il Divo you will love this too.
on 4 December 2013
I follow them from their first appearance, and i am still following them. They are amazing and lovely, their voices are unique and this album is brilliant.
on 5 December 2013
Pre-ordered this product as a surprise Christmas gift for my Daughter who adores their music. It arrived quickly and then my Daughter couldn't wait for Christmas and has already played it. Lovely songs.
on 12 December 2013
Really lovely to listen to - very enjoyable and i would highly recommend it for anyone as a gift definitely
on 4 December 2013
Fantastic!! Brilliant!! As always, Il Divo never fail to give me musical pleasure. Long may they continue to do so.
on 20 December 2013
Fabulous CD boxed and Il Divo superb as ever. Will make a lovely gift fot Christmas or to keep for yourself as I have done.
on 7 December 2013
This group always deliver a first class performance, this CD is among their top ones. It is easy listening music.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 December 2014
The marvellous Il Divo can stand on their own without so many contributions from other singers. The musical standard of this CD is very high and there is not a duff track but I still found myself a little disappointed because there is not enough of these four [relatively] young men singing alone. It was extremely good value for money, however and an enjoyable CD.
on 20 February 2014
Il Divo continues to deliver a quality presentation of musical quality that is enjoyable and pleasant to listen too. All in all 'A Musical Affair' is a quality collection covering musical hits taken from the stages of Broadway and interpreted by the excellent Il Divo. Il Divo continue their strong voices and fine interpretation of music and deliver their own inspiration of musical quality.

Everyone has their own favourites and Il Divo is my music of choice when I'm in the car, in the house or going to the theatre. A fine collection of well known hits that has been brought together and delivered in the way that only Il Divo can pull it off. A great performance and welcome addition to my musical collection.