5.0 out of 5 stars A good book with excellent insights., 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Escape That Fat - How To Lose Weight Fast And Forever (Kindle Edition)
This book really chimed with me, well written and thoughtfully set out it really made me consider the whys and wherefores of what I was doing.
There are two main points that particularly stood out for me. The first was the 20/80 rule, I'd seen it applied in a business setting before but it works really well in a dieting context - in this case for me, 20% of my bad habits were causing me 80% of my problems.
The other point was the emotional overeating. Tina sets out 8 methods to help overcome emotional eating that have proved very useful.
A good book with excellent insights.

5.0 out of 5 stars This could be a real game changer, 24 Nov 2013
Michael Finlayson - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This isn't something that promises a miraculous weight loss overnight, this book looks at how you can develop a workable, manageable lifestyle. What I really liked was that the author looked at how you can deal with the fun things that your mind does to you when you try to lose weight. If you follow the advice in this book I believe that you will lose weight and as such, I highly recommend it.