5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Cable
We purchased the cable to link my daughters new 'Hudl' to the TV and it works as expected.
Ster e-shop delivered the item well within the required date.
It was well packed and protected.
I would certainly use this company again and would recommend them to friends and family
Published 7 months ago by DanthePoppy

1.0 out of 5 stars Lost the picture every 10-15 seconds
Arrived quickly, fitted my Tesco Hudl fine and the picture quality was very good. Unfortunately I received a faulty lead, the tv picture disappeared every 10-15 seconds even though the tablet was not touched or moved in any way. Returned the lead but had to pay return postage so not chancing buying a replacement from same supplier.
Published 7 months ago by Kazcat

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Cable, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Hostey® Tesco HUDL Micro D Hdmi Cable Gold Connectors - 1080p Full HD - Type D to Type A, 1.4V For Tesco HUDL 7" inch Tablet-1.8 metre (Personal Computers)
Ster e-shop delivered the item well within the required date.
It was well packed and protected.

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI lead, 7 Jan 2014
Arrived very quickly and worked perfectly. Am now able to connect my tablet with the TV. Would definitely recommend to others. Very good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, great value for money, 8 Jan 2014
I bought this instead of the Tesco version for my Hudl because it was cheaper. It works fine, the only minor issue is that if the Hudl is in a Tesco case (the leather one) then the plug fit is a bit too tight, I need to shave a couple of mm off the socket gap on the case

5.0 out of 5 stars mico hdmi to hdmi, 7 Jan 2014
first class service & product, can now connect my tablet to my tv, works perfectly, can now watch films and see apps on screen

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied customer, 2 Dec 2013
des one (bishopton U.K) - See all my reviews
The delivery was excellent, the goods arrived much quicker than was advised that they would.The item does as it was supposed to, so i can only praise the supplier for the service and product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hostey® Micro D Hdmi Cable, 10 Jan 2014
I bought this cable so I could connect my Hudl and stream Netflix and Sky to a TV in the bedroom. I bought it based mainly on price as it's something which will only get occasional use. So far I've just given it a very quick test but it works fine and the picture and sound quality on the television is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job - perfect, 23 Dec 2013
Tried this out and it works perfectly! It means I can now view my Hudl on my large tv screen. Arrived really quickly too and very cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 4 Dec 2013
I bought several of these cables for the purpose of hooking up my Hudl to an HDTV, along with several cable receivers across the house to watch HD channels. So far, they all work fine and I am happy that I could get these at a great price. I have however not used them for anything else beyond hooking up my Hudl and receivers to HDTVs, so I can not comment on whether they are reliable for outputting other devices, like laptops, to the TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cables, 6 Dec 2013
Great product. Cheap in price But not cheap made. Why do retail stores charge 25 to 30 bucks for HDMI cables ? This cable is priced to sell and it works perfectly. And is made very well. This is the second one I have bought, not cause one was bad but because I have another game system to hook up and wanted a long lasting and great cable. It is fully 1080P capable. That says it all. It can't beat the product of the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine, 9 Jan 2014
As far as I can tell this cable does what it says. Works with my Advent Tegra Note 7 to my Samsung TV no problems.