4.0 out of 5 stars good
Very good product, only thing i didn't have was some finishing wipe's could do with a recommendation along side product
Published 10 months ago by liz

1.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE
Published 8 months ago by Natasha Docherty

1.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE, 31 July 2014
This review is from: WAWO 2pcs UV Top Coat Primer Base Gel Nail Art Tips Builder Acrylic Polish Set 14ml (Misc.)
I work for a salon and we ran out of top coat and primer so I thought I'd order this one in bulk, no do not use it! The primer doesn't soak in or set it's runny for hours, and the top coat isn't even a top coat... It's a bottle of vinegar, absolutely disgusting smelling and it burnt my clients hands, never ever would I recommend this product to anyone AT ALL, does not do what it's supposed to do and leaves your hands smelling like a chip shops!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not here yet, 26 May 2014
Orderd this nail polish on 30th april still not arrived yet todays date 26th of may promished by the 30th, my wife not happy bought as part of her birthday pressent on the 8th of may, did not tell me the delivery date until order placed which is the 10th to the 30th of may quite a time difference!

1.0 out of 5 stars Burned & very late delivery, 13 July 2014
This arrived 3 months late!!!! When I did received it I put it on, went under the uv light and came out with blisters as it burned my skin really badly!!

1.0 out of 5 stars No primer, 15 May 2014
I was disappointed because it stated I would be getting primer as well as a too coat and I got 2 top coats and NO PRIMER wasn't happy

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT PURCHASE, 23 Jun. 2014
took forever to come and got 2 top coats instead of a top coat and primer, one day when using felt burning on my fingers and top coat was melting and burned all my fingers. DO NOT PURCHASE!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!!!, 14 Nov. 2014
This product does not dry under uv light!! Not even worth trying it because it's cheap like I thought! Both me and my friend tried this gel and it's rubbish! Should be taken off the site!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied with product, 10 Jun. 2014
The top coat is clearly labelled but the primer is not. Its labelled in chinese and i simply cannot use this for anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 18 May 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish! Do not buy this item, the primer ..., 8 Aug. 2014
Rubbish! Do not buy this item, the primer bottle was broken so all the liquid was everywhere, went all of my hands, it took ages for delivery just do your self a favor and don't buy this

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 15 Mar. 2015
It arises on time but they both smell like the same thing and they don't dry I put the top coat on a loose nail that had fell off and left it there for 2 days and it didn't dru