Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Prime Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: Pack Of 1|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've been best friends with my human for ten years now, and after all that time she's gone and ruined the best thing in my life. Fox poo. It used to be the highlight of my walk over the fields when I found a fresh pile of that lovely stuff. I'd roll on it for as long as possible, rubbing my head and shoulders into it, until my human friend saw me and ran towards me, waving her arms and shouting at me. I always got told off but it was worth it to have that wonderful smell in my fur. Even when we got home and my human friend would wash me with a wet soapy cloth, a lot of the smell would stay in my fur for the rest of the day. I used to really enjoy spending the afternoon in my basket, inhaling the scent of fox poo, and it made me happy to know that the smell was in my blankets too. I never understood why my human friend made such a fuss about the gorgeous smell, it was a lot nicer than that stuff in the pink glass bottle that she sprays on herself. Anyway, now she's ruined everything. Amazon asked her to try this stuff called 'Foxy Fox Poo Eliminator' and she said yes please (a bit too enthusiastically for my liking!) She sprayed it on me this morning after I'd rolled on some lovely fox poo. I was thinking we'd go home to the wet cloth as usual, and an afternoon of sleeping in the fox poo fumes, but my so called 'friend' sprayed me with this stuff and then rubbed my fur, and the smell had gone! My beautiful fox poo smell! All gone!! It didn't sting or hurt or bother me, but I was devastated by the loss of the fox poo smell. It actually left a fruity smell which I heard my 'friend' say was very nice. I also heard her say something about spraying my blankets with it and pegging them out on the next fine day. I'm crossing my paws that at least she forgets to do that.
77 comments|39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 February 2015
My Springer Spaniel loves rolling in foxes poo, so when i read the reveiws about this product i bought some. It arrived on Thursday and i didnt have long to wait to try it,the very next day Rollo rolled, as soon as i got home i sprayed it on him and its brilliant!! The smell was gone, one happy owner and one dejected Rollo!!
review image
on 8 January 2014
Size: Pack Of 1|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
After a walk in the woods today, we arrived back at the car, and there it was, the unmistakable aroma of fox poo, and a tell-tale brown streak down the neck of my labrador. What is it with fox poo and labradors? Anyway, I'd been carrying this little bottle around for a while now, as it was only a matter of time before we needed it - so I scraped off the worst, then sprayed the stuff on liberally and left it to soak in. The spray has a very acceptable mild lime-disinfectant smell, not perfumed or overpowering, and was easy to apply even with the dog trying to 'help'. It didn't dry or irritate my skin, and the dog seems to have been fine too. I was able to leave the car windows closed for the drive home without feeling nauseous, and when we got out of the car, the fox smell was almost gone - you could still detect it up close, but it wasn't the overpowering gagging smell of untreated labrador. After a bath, 3 soaked towels and a change of collar, the dog smelled like just normal damp dog, and I wasn't able to detect the fox poo at all - good result.

Up until now, I've been using lemon juice to treat this persistent and distinctive aroma, and I'm not sure the special spray is significantly more effective, but it's certainly easier to carry around and apply and it does the job. The smell is much less overpowering than the dry shampoos I've tried, and I don't mind my car smelling of this spray. I'm dropping a star as it is a bit pricy for a small bottle, and the cap comes off a bit too easily so I'll be keeping it upright in the car rather than in a pocket or bag.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 February 2014
Size: Pack Of 1|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
We don't really get a lot of foxes round here so there hasn't been a chance to try this out for that stink yet, but we do have a dog who is attracted to any and all other stinks to be found in the lane. I'm not even sure what some of the odours are from but sometimes the smell is pretty bad so this has had a good solid trial and so far it's taking the edge off some of the nastier ones. It's no substitute for a proper bath but that's not always feasible so this odour eliminator sees us through until it is.

Since the product description says it works for 'other proteins' I was also hoping this would take out the lingering smell of something unidentifiable (but smells a bit like cat pee?) which is in the boot liner of our second-hand car, but so far it's not happening. We've washed the liner with the carpet shampooer and most of the smell has gone but the last little linger is still there. I'm not giving up though I'll keep trying this and hopefully it'll kill the last remaining stink eventually.

It's easy to use and comes in a handy sized bottle so I'll be getting some more when this one runs out.
VINE VOICEon 8 January 2014
Size: Pack Of 1|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
You know what it's like, you get a product that promises to deal with that horrible smell which is unique to a dog who has rolled in fox poo, and what happens? Your dog decides to turn over a new leaf and eschew the dubious pleasure of fox based perfume. The temptation to push her into a steaming pile of pong became almost unbearable. Today, she finally succumbed and I returned from our morning walk with a hound smelling as high as the North Star.

Out came the Foxy and a stunned dog was well sprayed. The instructions suggest that the area is then wiped with a clean cloth; leave for ten minutes if a particularly thorough coating of gunk. I did not have sufficient faith in the product to go for an immediate removal, but ten minutes later, the results were most impressive. This product is far better than any standard shampoo for eradicating this awful pong! Ten out of ten!
Size: Pack Of 1|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My partner is a professional dog groomer and the smell of fox poo is the biggest problem he has working in a rural area. Dogs seem to love rolling in all kinds of animal "deposits" but fox poo is by far the smelliest. Sometimes it is not always possible or practical to bath dogs, especially if the dogs roll in it daily, and in my partners case some clients do not always want their dogs bathed. This product simply sprays on and wipes off and whilst the dog isn't completely odour free it is far better than not doing anything at all.

Its also great on stains and other kinds of smells dogs seem to suffer from - cow droppings in our case. Our own dogs just love rolling round the fields around our house (obviously not when animals are grazing in them) and our Scottie in particular rolls in everything she can find! A quick hose down and a spray of this helps ALOT!
Size: Pack Of 1|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I never expected this to work. As you will know if you are looking this up, smelly dog odour is very hard to cure between baths. I ordered this with some trepidation but was pleasantly surprised!

My dog walks on our local marshes. With the recent floods, its very wet. ...and very smelly! Woof was needing daily baths and as she is a German Shepherd was not doing my back any good lifting her into the bath.

I sprayed this directly onto her fur. Its a wonderful fresh lemon smell. I was concerned that with a dogs keen sense of smell she would object to this, but she wasnt bothered at all.

It's a very good deodoriser. In fact the only one I've ever used that actually works.

Highly recommended.
VINE VOICEon 4 February 2014
Size: Pack Of 1|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
You know those days - nice walk in the woods, time to go to the nice clean car and the Woofer tries to become a 'tough' dog by rolling in fox poo.
Personally I also prey for a small river to drop Woofy in, as the whiff is very objectionable.

This spray goes some way to help by neutralising the very powerful odour emitting from a very happy dog, who quite honestly can't quite work out what all the fuss is about.
This wonderful agent helps yoy drive home without all the windows open and hanging out the window gasping for air.

There is also a Fox Poo shampoo and trust me - this range does work very well indeed.
VINE VOICEon 7 January 2014
Size: Pack Of 1|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have found this a great product for both dog and cat smells. I've used on my dog after he frequently rolls in goodness knows what and loves to just sit in the smelliest ditch. It's not a fragrant smell - a rather clinical smell (Izal ??!) but it does the job in hiding the nasty pongs. I've also used it with great success on the car boot carpet / liner and in the dog bed to alleviate wet dog pong.
It was really good at disguising cat pee smells when one of my cats got shut in a room by accident. Far better than any other product I've used.
I think a bottle in the house and one in the car is a good idea. Highly recommended.
VINE VOICEon 13 January 2014
Size: Pack Of 1|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have to be honest, I have not used this product (as yet) for a fox poo problem. Where I walk my dogs is very wet and muddy at the moment and any fox poo they might be tempted with has been drummed into the soil by the rain!!! I have however used it for freshening up my three dogs and it really does smell very nice and cleans up the smell of (whatever) on my hands if needed. !! This is defenatly a product I will keep in my car for any future use. It will be great to be able to spray them before that get in the car and not wait (whilst trying to hold my breath) until I get home to wash them.