5.0 out of 5 stars Suzie Sparkle
My 8 year old daughter loves this book! She would stop every 2 pages or so, in order to tell me what was happening... she was so excited as she was reading it. This book kept her completely engrossed throughout. She even asked me, when she was only part way through if there were more books to this series! It's my daughter who is making me write this review, she wants...
Published 8 months ago by Annette McCool

1.0 out of 5 stars Suzie sparkle
I loved this book it was a joy to read I would recommend it to all children a real wonder it was I could take my eyes if it
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Suzie Sparkle and the Magic Book : a book for children age 8/9/10/11/12 (childrens books) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this book, but I thought the ending could of went on a bit more.that's why I rate it 4 stars.I couldn't put it down, it was so good.I would recommend it for ages 11+ because there is a lot of fighting in it even though it's a fairly tail based book.great book I would read it if I was you.it's also.free!(good value)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable bed time story, 29 Dec 2013
Read this to my five year old and we both looked forward to finding what happened next. Note to the editor though- Suzie was referred to as Sarah a few times!

5.0 out of 5 stars Suzie Sparkle, 23 Nov 2013
I loved this book because it has lots of really good words and it painted a picture in your mind

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, 18 Nov 2013
I think that this book is really good and interesting, my favourite part was when Suzie got back from the Hansel and Gretel adventure and wasn't eaten by the witch. I would recommend this book to ages 7 plus.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!, 30 July 2014
This book is so good it is full of adventure but also a bit of fairy tail.

I gave it this rating because maybe there could of been a few more stories Susie went in to?

I would suggest this to any body who likes adventure or fairy tales!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›