1,213 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable read
I was a bit dubious about this book before I started reading, for the simple reason that I didn't really enjoy Watch Over Me all that much, but I am pleased to say I was very pleasantly surprised in the end and really enjoyed this read. From the start it felt much better edited, with definitely less use of the "wee" word and just much less twee all round...
Published 10 months ago by ElaineG

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected
Didn't realise that this book would wander into the realms of the paranormal. It started well enough but towards the end I found myself skipping over pages because I found the storyline frankly not interesting enough. Sorry!!
Published 5 months ago by Marcia

‹ Previous | 145 46 47122 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly brilliant., 1 April 2014
This review is from: Take Me Home (Kindle Edition)
Firstly I have to say I was HOOKED from the prologue with a small glimpse into Inary Monteith's early life and her special gift. I could have cried at that alone...
This is the first book I have read by Sacerdoti and it absolutely will not be the last. It has been a very long time, if ever, that I have read a book so beautifully written, and been so absolutely spellbound, it did indeed just get better and better.

It is not incredibly fast paced, but it moves gradually towards the most perfect ending, and even though it is incredibly sad in parts, it is so well written, with just the right amount of humour, it is no way depressing. In fact it left me with such a feeling of peace, it really is a book that is good for the soul...even though Inary has a quite terrifying brush with the spirit of a young girl which I must admit had me on the edge of my seat and it may not have been wise to read just before bed, but I am not incredibly brave!

I just loved it, that really is all I can say. A definitely, very highly recommended read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Take Me Home (Kindle Edition)
My second book by this author and did not disappoint. I really enjoyed the characters and the way the story unfolded.

4.0 out of 5 stars so different but enjoyable reading, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Take Me Home (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book even though it made me sad. Having lost my son in November I wished I had the sight. Very cleverly written and I felt the emotion all the way through.

5.0 out of 5 stars TAke me home by Daniela Sacerdoti, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Take Me Home (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book so much I couldn't put it down. I have read a few of Daniela's books now. Brilliant!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read !, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Take Me Home (Kindle Edition)
This is the second book I have read by this author , I look forward to the next . I love the images and imagination she uses to bring the story to life . A good read !

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Take Me Home (Kindle Edition)
This is a beautifully written book, a story about love, loss and finding yourself. this book touched me and you fall in love with the main character Inary. The book is very descriptive you can clearly picture the beautiful Geln Avich,

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Take Me Home (Kindle Edition)
Interesting read. Easy to follow. Good characters developed through the story. Made me think about situations. Quite a good ending to tie loose ends up.

4.0 out of 5 stars An easy read, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Take Me Home (Kindle Edition)
The storyline was good. I enjoyed the interaction of the characters during the main part of the book...however the ending was somewhat predictable. I did enjoy the fact it was easy reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought Provoking!!!, 29 Mar 2014
Erika Jayne Sissons (Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Take Me Home (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book... I would recommend this to my friends!!!
I love the way the author writes... it draws you in and gives you everyone's view of what is happening!

4.0 out of 5 stars very good could not put it down till I read the whole book, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Take Me Home (Kindle Edition)
Great read very exciting and never knew what was coming had to read the whole book in one go couldn't put it down

‹ Previous | 145 46 47122 | Next ›