Top positive review
11 people found this helpful
Great Sleeve, high quality, safe and affordable
on 28 October 2015
So i ordered this Sleeve Bag for my Early 2015 Macbook Pro 13" and i have been using it for a few months now, actually 7 months (You may notice some spots on the fabric caused by me)
Now sharing the way i use my macbook pro while im on the road is as follows:
I have 3 layers of protection:
- The 1st layer is a Hard Shell (transparent hopefully you may see in my pictures) that is always on preventing scratches etc.
- The 2nd layer is the Coodio Sleeve.
- The 3rd Layer is my shoulder bag to transport.
I find this setup ideal for me as so far has been protecting my investment from possible damages.
Now in terms of the Coodio Sleeve:
- It is made of a really nice neoprene material and fits perfectly on the MBP 13" . It has even a side that locks the laptop so even if we accidentally have the bag open and reverse it the laptop will hold and wont fall.
- Inside the Sleeve i usually take one usb drive and the small pouch that comes included besides a mini display port to VGA that i use to show some presentations at the school that i teach.
- The small pouch is made of the same material and can be used for the charger but i use it to transport a 2,5" external SSD
Finally i place everything inside my bag and im ready to roll :)
Hope that the pictures helps to illustrate my usage of this great sleeve
On my opinion was totally worth it