5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best.
Published 8 months ago by Top Cat

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Pretty cheap construction.very disappointed.would recommend seeing or trying cases in person.
Published 15 days ago by Simon laszczak

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best., 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: OtterBox Defender Case for Apple iPad Air - Black (Accessory)
I looked at various protection cases for my new iPad Air and eventually chose the Otterbox. It has met all my expections. Sure it adds weight but the level of protection it provides is very high indeed. Since fitting it I have dropped my IPad several times on to a hard floor with no damage to either the IPad or the case. I really like the fact that it has a built-in screen protector and the removable front cover doubles as a stand. With a tablet that costs £400 the price of the Otterbox seems quite reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended ipad air case, 6 Feb 2014
A great option if you really want to protect your new iPad air. It's very robust and solid feeling and surprisingly much slimmer than I imagined it to be, and it looks a lot sleeker than the clunky and over the top looking Griffin Survivor. I've not experienced any issues with friction and the clear protective screen as another review has mentioned (I'd take that one with a pinch of salt as it's generally all negative sounding anyway). I've found the screen to be a very smooth and positive experience, as it is with their iphone cases. Although at the top end of the price scale, I feel money well spent to keep your iPad extremely well protected and in great shape. For peace of mind it's worth checking the reviews on youtube before you buy one as I did, they're all very positive sounding from many sources. Thumbs up all round, very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing saved my iPad!, 9 Aug 2014
Had the iPad for less than a month, and while standing in the kitchen talking to my husband (I gesture, a lot ...) I dropped it ...

After several simultaneous heart attacks I reached down with trembling fingers expecting the absolute worst, but lo! iPad safe and snug in its Otterbox, completely unharmed, if possibly somewhat traumatized. I sure as heck was.

Could be a bit more snug in the back and I don't know how long the cover over the charging port will stay, but the most important thing is the fact that the screen protector sits flush against the screen and doesn't affect operation at all.

I didn't know how wonderful that was until I bought an Otterbox for my iPhone 5c and had the complete opposite experience (already had a rant I mean review of THAT one) but in this case, no such problem at all. If you value your super expensive piece of kit, invest in this. Maybe you never need it, but it's better to have and not need than to need and not have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bullet proof, 29 April 2014
I was running for a train, dropped it kicked it and it flew and hit a bin. Cover has wear marks now ipad in touched.

5.0 out of 5 stars Otterbox do it again!, 21 April 2014
Second case I've bought from Otterbox, first was a phone case that is still in use and has survived 3 years hard use including 12 months in Southern Afghanistan. Bought this for a new iPad Air, had a good look round to see what was available, and this ticked all the boxes.

More importantly, the "Long-haired General" has seen it and wants it in pink(Papaya). The order goes in next week!

The iPad feels secure and snug in the case, there is no noticeable change in touch controls on screen, and finally the quality is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 30 Sep 2014
V. Sinani (UK) - See all my reviews
Brilliant case! it is expensive but worth it when you consider how much you have paid for your ipad air. I offers excellent protection and the stand is perfect for watching movies or using skype without having to hold the ipad. The screen cover allows screen sensitivity and protection from a 5 year olds 'sticky fingers'! The case does double the weight of the ipad but a strong case is needed when children will be using the ipad too. The front cover is great for when the ipad air is not in use or when carrying in a bag to protect the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... IPad before the buying the case so I thought best to get one, 20 Aug 2014
Dropped the IPad before the buying the case so I thought best to get one. I have the iPhone 5 otter box and it's saved it from breaking after it fell out of a tree plus other standard accidents and temper throwing. This iPad Air car is bulky but by far has already saved it being broken after dropping it many times. Highly recommend for a clumsy big handed buffoon like Me

5.0 out of 5 stars the shield which doubles as a stand has been the most brilliant thing about this product, 13 Sep 2014
this is a quality product which I'd expect from otter box. it is surprisingly slimline which is welcome. the shield which doubles as a stand has been the most brilliant thing about this product . my 3 year old loves it and has not managed to break it despite his best efforts. this is the ultimate protection for you ipad and is a must

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014