Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

on 29 November 2013
What can I say? They fit like a glove! They are comfortable, adjustable with the addition of a wrist strap, which is esp. useful when lifting those heavier weights. And they actually look cool, as well. Even if they don't last as long as the gloves they are replacing, which must have been at least 20 years old, they are still good value for money. Easily worth 5 stars and would highly recommend them for working out with weights.
on 25 October 2014
I’ve used these gloves 10 1.5 to 2 hour sessions over the past 2 weeks and so far so good. Nice supple leather, not stiff at all like some gloves I've had, just the right amount of padding in the palm (for me). All good so far, still as new, I can't fault the quality of the materials or stitching. I’m 94mm across the knuckles and the Large is a perfect fit. The emailed pdf file workout guide is an interesting read (not that I’ve read it all yet!) and a real added bonus, thanks. The delivery time with free delivery was very impressive and appreciated, I ordered Thursday 15:30 and they were delivered on Saturday morning. I can't usually be bothered to leave feedback for anything no matter how good I think it is, but Jenny of EBS has such a polite, eloquent and professional email manner I've made a special effort. Cheers :-)
on 22 May 2014
Bought these to replace an aging pair of gloves. I didn't know what to expect from the wrist wrap as I had not used them before but for curling it helps me maintain form.

Gloves feel great, sturdy and comfy.

I ordered a Large for a 9cm hand span.
on 2 May 2015
Have been using the gloves for a week now.

first impressions very good!
the grip was fine after a couple of days, little bit slippery at first but this is to be expected from new leather gloves. worn in now and perfect.
the wrist straps are great,good adjustable support so you can stiffen it up on dead lifts and loosen when needed.
the double stitching was the reason I bought these gloves as I was sick and tired of gloves ripping on the seams after a month or two. These seem very sturdy and able to take regular use (4-5 times a week).
No messy black marks on hands to report, I tend to wear the gloves for most of my workout with no complaints so far.
Just air drying them after use over night. No smells to report.
The padding is adequate where you need it.
the size was a large ( my hand from little finger bottom knuckle to index finger knuckle is 8cm) and fits perfectly.

Will update as I go along in about 4 weeks. so far so good
on 10 February 2014
After getting fed up of using flimsy gardening gloves, I gave in and decided to get a proper pair for my weightlifting gym visits!

These gloves are very well made, and fit perfectly thanks to their size guide that show when you click on the Amazon picture of them. Very useful otherwise I'd have got the wrong size.The gloves allow me to grip much better now and have already helped my hands from getting callouses as I increase the weights I lift. They look and feel like they are built to last, and very good value for money.

If you lift heavy treat yourself to a pair of these, they are worth it!
on 15 June 2015
I don't often write reviews but I will be returning these gloves as I absolutely cannot use them, they are massive! I have average/small hands and I ordered the small, but they're still huge. Any ladies out there with small to average-sized hands, avoid! Also the wrist straps don't make them tighter but they do manage to twist them around my wrist so they're not straight. They are also so thick I can't feel anything through them. No grip, no dexterity. Returning them for only 1/2 my money back but these are completely useless so that's better than nothing.
on 29 November 2013
Been using these gloves for a few days now and they are great, apart from one modest flaw in my view. The palm is very slippery when working with the middle (without knurling) part of the bar, as I do regularly. The first time I raised a barbell up-and-over my head to perform extensions, the bar nearly left my grip. Something that's not happened using other gloves, over the years.

Otherwise these gloves feel very well made, and with just the right amount of wrist support for my liking. A tad more grip in the palm and they'd be perfect in my opinion.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 19 December 2014
When you first try these gloves you may find that because of the padding your grip has changed which exactly the situation I found myself in. My push lifts were not affected but for my pull lifts the gloves made me feel like I could not quite get a proper grip. Reason being is that you need to break them in and once you do, the padding gives and you get a proper grip again. Once you achieve this and obviously do via your push routine (I found three sessions was enough for me) then you end up with a great set of gloves and great value. Recommended​.
on 18 June 2014
These gloves are perfect for protecting my hands when lifting heavy weight (especially when pressing). They have excellent wrist support which is adjustable so it's not too loose or tight. The variety of sizes is what really cemented my decision in buying these as I have quite large hands and was dubious as to whether they would fit, but with the XL option, it was a no-brainer.

So, if you're looking for some good looking, high quality, comfortable gloves that will fit even the biggest hands, look no further!
on 20 May 2015
Great product, I would recommend it to everyone. I find that the padding is just right. Thicker padding means extending the fingers which reduces my grip and causes strain. The material and the stitching is fault free. The wrist band is for me the perfect width, other products I have used never wrap around semetrically, which then causes the hard edges to dig into the wrist. They have got this product just right. Good quality at a great price.