5.0 out of 5 stars Boogy on down
Pressie for daughter aged 11. We all been bopping since Christmas . Nice mix of tunes for all. Go for it
Published 5 months ago by kim sutherland-dunphy

3.0 out of 5 stars Present
Bought as a stock filler for my ten year old daughters. They liked it. A good alternative if you like chart music but not necessarily a whole album by certain artists.
Published 5 months ago by WIH

‹ Previous | 128 29 3037 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music, 29 Nov 2013
D. D. Pianta - See all my reviews
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music! 86 (MP3 Download)
I love it, it's great and easy to listen to. Absolute value for money and downloading only took seconds! I will use more downloads from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another perfect collection, 29 Nov 2013
another great collection from NOW, love that it has Lily Allen's Somewhere Only We Know from the John Lewis advert and Martin Garrix Animals.

5.0 out of 5 stars All the latest artistes and tunes, 27 Nov 2013
I have two granddaughters who are always making up their own dance moves and I am sure they will have no problem with this CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 25 Nov 2013
although ive not attempted to play the discs yet,all seems well,they are intended as a Christmas gift,quick dispatch,so far so good

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing as always, 23 Nov 2013
this is yet again another brilliant cd packed with chart topping hits. i love all of the nows and have collected all of them so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great mix of songs, 18 Nov 2013
B. Russell - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This is another excellent addition to the Now collection! The mix of songs is great, and I feel much better (and a much better representation of the chart) that Now 85 was! I still have one niggle, the main one being that I feel 'Wrecking Ball' should be on this album for Miley Cyrus instead of 'We Cant Stop' - but that is just my own personal taste.

Apart from this this, I think the song selection is the best their has been in quite a while with a great mix of artists ranging from Ellie Goulding and Lily Allen to The Vamps and Martin Garrix. Furthermore, for those buying around the release date, this album managed to incorporate the big movers and shakers of the November 2013 chart (the time of release); something which some of the more recent 'Now' albums have failed to do.

In conclusion, I think this album is one of the best of the 'Now' collection in recent years, and is a great buy for anyone who has enjoyed the charts over the last few months. Plus, you are getting 44 tracks for 12 wheras if you bought them seperatly it would cost 40 - this album provides a whopping saving and provides you with a great mix of music.

It's a winner :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Now 86, 25 Nov 2013
The 'Now that's what I call music' CDs are always good if you like chart music, you are bound to get the hits on here. With smashers like Katy Perry 'Roar', One Rebublic 'counting stars' and Lady Gaga 'Applause', you'll find the biggest hits of the last 3 months or so here. Would make a good Christmas present for someone who likes chart music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music! 86 (MP3 Download)
Best one yet, as it has a lot of cool sound tracks!!! There all new and all currently within the charts. Making it a great purchase in November.

4.0 out of 5 stars value, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music! 86 (MP3 Download)
Great varied selection of latest hits good value best compilation out for xmas .Good sele ction of tunes great sing along disc.

3.0 out of 5 stars If They're Happy, Then I'm Happy, 10 Dec 2013
G. HOLMES (Worcestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music! 86 (MP3 Download)
The Christmas party season approaches, and being haggard and passed it, and not knowing what's fashionable, hip, trendy, or not, so I buy these 'Now' compilations when they are published just to keep the young folks happy. Personally, I would much rather have some Bach or Handel or Carols being sung in the background while tucking into my Christmas dinner than the latest boy band's warblings. Anyway, I know my place...

‹ Previous | 128 29 3037 | Next ›