5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice hoodie !
The hoodie arrived promptly, and I was plesantly suprised at how good the quality was.
I have to say I feel the size was quite generous for a medium but then you are getting value for money.
Published 9 months ago by Sara Holmes

Received item quite quickly. Reasonably nice hoodie but only giving 3 stars as, though I ordered a mens medium, the fit is very snug so more like a small in reality. Also the quality of the print on the hoodie is not as good as expected - hopefully won't come off after a few washes.
Published 7 months ago by Mark Skelton

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice hoodie !, 24 Oct. 2014
I brought this as a gift and thought it unique and unusual but perfect for a doctor Who fan who doesn't want anything too tacky. Very happy and would be happy to recommend. And on a final note I actually purchased this hoodie for my daughter who isDoctor Who nuts. So totally unisex in my personal opinion. I showed it to another person who also absolutely loved it and asked where I got it and is seriously considering purchasing one herself.

5.0 out of 5 stars f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c, 7 May 2014
I read the reviews and wasn't too sure whether to order this or not. I took the plunge and ordered an XXL (women have chests you know) and spent a couple of days worrying about whether it would fit or not. It arrived about 3 days after ordering it and oh my goodness it's perfect. Lovely and baggy, a good colour and a nice fabric that is warm but not overly hot. I've worn it every day for the last 3 days and have just taken it out the washing machine after it's first wash and it's still in perfect condition. I am a HUGE DW fan and i absolutely love this. if you're not too sure....go for it....you'll love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value Hoodie, 29 Sept. 2014
I wanted something warm for the autumn, and for the spring and when it arrived, very quickly, it felt as if it would perform well. It's very good value and well made. Also, I'm a Dr Who fan (watched the very first episode) and wearing this appeals to my sense of humour, and hopefully it won't look like thousands of other hoodies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who Hoodie, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Inspired DOCTOR Police Box Hoodie in Adult Hooded Top All sizes, Free Delivery PLUS 1 FREE T Shirt - Star & Stripes brand (Apparel)
This was 10 x times better than the picture
Fabulous quality
Perfect fit
Washed well and excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swearshirt lovely but warning about free T shirt., 16 Dec. 2014
Being a huge Doctor Who fan I was pleased to find this on amazon at such a good price. Its a lovely quality and fits well although if you are a woman ordering it for yourself id recommend the next size up from what you are. However this product does come with a free T shirt of which has nothing to do with Doctor Who and the seller dispatches what size they like so its likely not to be correct size which mine was'nt. on contacting the seller about this I was assured that I would recieve a replacement T shirt in my size but none has arrived.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab item for any Dr Who fanatic, 20 Dec. 2014
Been looking for a good doctor who hoody for ages, when this popped up at a good bargain price I read the reviews and went for it. I bought a large to be on safe side and was very true to size item, nice and comfy and baggy. Good quality. My deal included a free t-shirt, didn't know what to expect as it didn't detail anything about it just said 'free t-shirt' and for me it was unnecessary, was just a basic plain yellow t-shirt which was a different size to the item I originally purchased. Other than that fantastic hoody love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Quality, 4 Feb. 2014
This is a lovely Sweatshirt. its a good size. I ordered a large and that is what I got. My daughter said it was incredibly comfortable. the blue and white look great together - I would recommend this for any doctor who fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who hoodie, 10 Jan. 2014
this was a gift which went down really ,in fact the three others in the house all
would have liked one.Warm,comfortable and good fit.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Hoodie but not as advertised, buyers advised "free" T-shirt not guaranteed despite description., 29 Dec. 2014
Mark Skelton (Newcastle UK) - See all my reviews
Finally the main reason for my 3 star review, as others have mentioned, is that, despite being mentioned in the item description, I didn't receive the free T-shirt with my order. As such the item was dispatched not as advertised

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought the quality of the Hoodie was very good but the size guide given was a little misleading, 30 Dec. 2014
Thought the quality of the Hoodie was very good but the size guide given was a little misleading! It stated XXL as 46" whereas it was nearer 50+! As it happens that suited my husband well as he is more of a 48" but if you want a close fit I would go for a size smaller if they are all sized like this one. Still was very good value :-)

DOCTOR Phone Box Hoodie Sports Navy size XL