5.0 out of 5 stars f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c
I read the reviews and wasn't too sure whether to order this or not. I took the plunge and ordered an XXL (women have chests you know) and spent a couple of days worrying about whether it would fit or not. It arrived about 3 days after ordering it and oh my goodness it's perfect. Lovely and baggy, a good colour and a nice fabric that is warm but not overly hot. I've worn...
Published 3 months ago by unicorn-hunter

1.0 out of 5 stars upset customer
I choose this as the item was ordered for my doctor who mad son and it didn't turn up so I was not happy
Published 7 months ago by Sandra Hartstone

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Purchase, 9 Mar 2014
Sean - See all my reviews
Spot on, fit right, looked exactly as it did in the ad and does appear to be made from good material.

5.0 out of 5 stars WHOVIAN RULE !!! This fitted the bill..., 4 Mar 2014
Whovians need to look the part !!! Wash well and always looks good. Really good price for good quality hoodie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 25 Feb 2014
I bought this for my partner for christmas as he is a big Dr Who fan. He absolutely loves it. He is a size large and so I bought a large and it fits perfectly and looks great.
He has had many compliments as it looks so cool!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sweatshirt, 17 Feb 2014
SIMON OLIVER CURRY (New Providence, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
The quality of this sweatshirt is great. It looks great, feels very soft. Just a very comfortable jumper to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who hoodie, 26 Dec 2013
I bought this as a cheap novelty Christmas present, but was amazed at the quality of the garment.
The hoodie is thick and heavy and has a nice fleece inner, something which could easily sell for a much higher price.
For the price I paid, I am very, very happy.
The recipient is a huge Dr Who fan and was extremely pleased. I am advised it is very warm too!
The garment has also attracted some very positive comments whilst out and about and questions were asked where it was purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 16 Dec 2013
Really pleased with this. The hoody looks great and the sizing is just right for my 12 year old daughter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cool, 15 Dec 2013
Arrived quickly - within days after purchasing, fits brilliantly - deffinitely look at the size guide first before buying, looks so good. Very pleased and would deffinitely reccommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this jumper, 23 Aug 2014
N. Crick "Nikki Crick" (Leeds) - See all my reviews
Love this jumper. I'm a massive Dr Who fan and knew I had to have this when I saw it.
Was a bit worried about sizing as I'm a UK 20 / 22, but XXL is a good fit without being overly bulky. The arms on the jumper are long though.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 5 Aug 2014
So many people have stopped us and asked us where we got our hoodies and i told them, the best DW stuff was on amazon!. great quality, great fit, great colour. Just brilliant! now all I need is David Tennant!

5.0 out of 5 stars great fancy dress, 21 July 2014
I didn't want to wear too much clobber and spend too much money for this fancy dress outfit - so this was perfect and got a lot of laughs - looking forward to wearing it to work in the cold weather too :-)