5.0 out of 5 stars f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c
I read the reviews and wasn't too sure whether to order this or not. I took the plunge and ordered an XXL (women have chests you know) and spent a couple of days worrying about whether it would fit or not. It arrived about 3 days after ordering it and oh my goodness it's perfect. Lovely and baggy, a good colour and a nice fabric that is warm but not overly hot. I've worn...
Published 8 months ago by unicorn-hunter

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Hoodie but not as advertised, buyers advised "free" T-shirt not guaranteed despite description.
Received item quite quickly. Reasonably nice hoodie but only giving 3 stars as, though I ordered a mens medium, the fit is very snug so more like a small in reality. Also the quality of the print on the hoodie is not as good as expected - hopefully won't come off after a few washes.
Finally the main reason for my 3 star review, as others have mentioned, is that,...
Published 1 month ago by Mark Skelton

‹ Previous | 1 2 348 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty, 30 Dec. 2014
Sizing comes up slightly smaller than you would except and the front pocket was not central so I would say faulty..

The free T shirt that came with it was in a different size to the hoodie, WHY! And, also it had four scantily dressed women in suspenders! Is this anything to do with Doctor Who!

Joanne

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Jan. 2014
great hoodie, bought for this for y son for christmas coz he loves dr who, he was made up with it, it washed great not lost its shape or colour , will use this seller again, speedy delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars just what we wanted, 11 Dec. 2013
This item is Ideal for my Dr who mad granddaughter, can't wait to see her face on Christmas morning, she will be so chuffed!

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST THE RIGHT SIZE INSIDE, 21 July 2014
An eye-catching item, very well made and printed. I ordered a large, a size I normally order in shirts and tee-shirts, and it fits perfectly, so have no worries on this score.

If you are a Doctor Who fan - It's perfect apparel..... If you know a Doctor Who fan - Buy them one - They will love you for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice but on the small side, 2 Jan. 2015
D. Trayner (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my tallish slim 10 year old so I went for the 9-11 size. When it arrived I thought it looked quite small so compared it to the angry birds hoodie that he's been wearing since age 9 and its about 1 inch smaller in length and arm length and when he tried it on it was too small. He said he didn't want to look like a walking tardis anyway! His just turned 7 yr old sister is over the moon coz she can have it - its a comfortable loose fit on her. Its seems nice quality, quite thick, so for her its a big hit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger on the inside?, 13 Jan. 2015
Having spent 6 months looking at this with wishful eyes, to receive it as a Christmas gift was a lovely surprise. My husband bought me a size M (I'm a 14-16 in womens clothes) and the fit is perfect, not too baggy but enough room to move around in and not constantly ride-up around the bottom. I do have to give it a stretch when I wash it however as it tends to shrink down a little but that's a minor quibble. The quality of the hoodie is very good, well made and the design looks brilliant. A very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with hoodie, 8 Jan. 2015
very pleased with hoodie, alittle baffled that the free t shirt sent with this order was to for a small child when the hoodie was an adults xxl

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 30 Dec. 2014
Gd Howourth "Jill" (Gateshead, Tyne and Wear) - See all my reviews
I would recommend this sweater/hoodie.. My son loves it, very good and really thick, I got him a large as for a 14yr old lad he is very muscular for his age.... he is a 40in chest.... with broad shoulders too, he still has room to grow would be suitable for a guy with up to 44inch chest and fit nicely.... I wasn't keen on the t-shirt with a picture of a car.. but my son likes this too, that would be suitable for a Small man... so ideal for a teenager....

very pleased, thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hoody but would have ordered bigger if I knew ..., 16 Nov. 2014
Bought size 5-6 for our 4 year old and is quite small. Great hoody but would have ordered bigger if I knew it came up small

5.0 out of 5 stars The White depiction on the front is very smooth and feels like it won't come off, 21 Nov. 2014
The smaller version for my grandsons is lovely and finished so well. The White depiction on the front is very smooth and feels like it won't come off. Excellent value. I had also ordered the large size for my daughter and have given another review on this as the quality is poor with the White lettering and is very rough and crumbly. This will,obviously peel off after using and it's a shame as one is brilliant and the other very inferior.

‹ Previous | 1 2 348 | Next ›