5.0 out of 5 stars Great stories
Loved this book, if your really interested in life after death, past lives or any interest in spirit world or heaven this is definitely a book you must read, I didn't get bored for a second with this book, I found all the stories fascinating and very much believable, I highly recommend this book.
Published 4 months ago by Ireland

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disapointed
I feel this book could have been written with alot more research behind the stories. I felt like I was reading a magazine. I want to be taken on a journey of mystery and this did not do it for me.
Published 2 months ago by sonya white

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disapointed, 4 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Interest in Past Lives, 28 Mar 2014
L. A. Aquith (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PAST LIVES : Children Time Forgot (Kindle Edition)
This gives the basic facts of each child, but one feels that more could have been done to investigate further. Each case is dealt with separately and is written in a very simple style. Interesting, if you have a belief in past lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stories, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: PAST LIVES : Children Time Forgot (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting collection of experiences - worth a read even if you are suffering from scepticitis!, 22 Feb 2014
A. Potter (Darlington, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PAST LIVES : Children Time Forgot (Kindle Edition)
Found this collection of stories from parents whose children - usually under the age of 4 - told them of past lives without any idea of what this meant to an adult mind. Especially interesting as one of my own children talked of past lives she had lived and people she knew from those times when she was only just over 2 years old. It lasted until she was about 5 and her group of imaginary friends grew in number between the ages of 2 and 5. She is now 30 with a little daughter of her own and refuses to talk about any of it although she does remember! Could have done without the "preachy" chapters at the end on hypnosis and religious views on past lives - the stories stand on their own without this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: PAST LIVES : Children Time Forgot (Kindle Edition)
Loved every minute of t his book, I couldn't put it down. really interesting subject, one I will continue to read,as now I a m hooked!!

5.0 out of 5 stars best book ive read on this fascinating subject, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: PAST LIVES : Children Time Forgot (Kindle Edition)
Just started reading this. It makes you think to almost believing about reincarnation, children are innocent about past lives and the evidence in this book almost, teases me into believing it! Its often been said young children talk to an invisible friend and get dismissed as having over active imaginations. Maybe, we should not ignore what for them could be a spiritual experience. I must say it makes excellent bed time reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars When if becomes a big word, 13 Jan 2014
Jancy (Croydon, Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
If only I had read this book before my children were born. All parents to be should read this. We think we know our world ...

5.0 out of 5 stars They can't all be wrong, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: PAST LIVES : Children Time Forgot (Kindle Edition)
These kids can't all make up these stories,all from different, parts of the country,
Parents from all walks of life, but the things that happened must be true.
I don't think kids of 3 and 4 can make these stories up,I really enjoyed thus book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Past lives, 11 Dec 2013
Fiona Rogers (Callander, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PAST LIVES : Children Time Forgot (Kindle Edition)
Very good book, as I believe in reincarnation I really enjoyed the stories, it proves there is life after death, so shows you that dying is not the end of everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 July 2014
This review is from: PAST LIVES : Children Time Forgot (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book!! I couldn't put it down, certainly gives food for thought on reincarnation!!! I would def recommend this book to anyone who is interested in the after life.

PAST LIVES : Children Time Forgot