5.0 out of 5 stars The thing that finally worked!
Published on 25 Mar 2010 by AC

2.0 out of 5 stars For small scale problem
Seemed to be effective for short time. Tried this and acclaim. For preventative & small infestation would say ok. However ended up calling pest control. Dont waste time get professionals in if you have a lot.
Published 12 months ago by ginger

5.0 out of 5 stars The thing that finally worked!, 25 Mar 2010
I suspected I had cat fleas in my house, and by the time I was sure it was too late. I have one cat, and a very clean house, but the fleas were a nightmare to get rid of. I tried Bob Martins Spot On on the cat and flea powder and sprays around the house, but to no avail. They would seem to be gone for a few days then appear again. This went on for months and was extremely frustrating.

I finally solved it by putting Frontline on the cat, and spraying the whole house with Indorex spray, concentrating on the edges of the rooms. The spray is the only one I found that seems to do what it claims and kill any unhatched fleas in the carpet.

Since then I have put Frontline on the cat as often as recommended on the pack, and they haven't come back. I have Indorex in the cupboard just incase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 3 Aug 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Indorex Flea Spray (Misc.)
Reason for buying:
I decided to buy this product because I had tried several different flea control methods which were ineffective (Frontline, Spot On, Advocate, Flea powders and flea collars).

Product description:
The product contains 3 different chemicals which are effective at killing all life stages of fleas which are Adults, Fleas, Larvae and Eggs.

Instructions:
Although my vet said that 2 bottles would be sufficient to cover our 2 bedroom house, in my experience I found that you will need more than that, probably 3. The spray is quite powerful when you first spray it however it losses it's power after 1-2 seconds. Shaking it vigorously every few seconds solves the problem. Although it is meant to be more effective when you hold it 50cm away from you (approx as long as your arm), I found that the spray is not powerful enough and you need to hold it about the length of a ruler (25cm) away from you.

Results:
After covering the whole house with spray which took about 3 hours and leaving it to dry for several hours, I did not find a single flea in sight which showed that the product worked very well. With 7 cats, 2 Ferrets and 4 dogs that we look after from time to time, I was very surprised that it was that effective. I do not believe that there is a requirement to use anything extra on your pet. Although the manufacturer states that it is only effective for 12 months, I have found that it's effective for about 18 months.

Safety:
The first time I used the spray, I did not use any safety protection and ended up paralysing my hand temporarily due to the fumes of the spray blowing back on my hand and having breathing problems for several days latter. Wearing a face-mask and washing up rubber gloves solves the problem.

Where do the fleas hide?:
The fleas are found all over your home, especially near your pet and in the depth of the carpet fibres. I found that hovering the carpet before spraying is more effective. I spray cracks, crevices and anything that is relatively soft (carpets, rugs, pet bedding, curtains and sofas etc). There is no requirement to spray wood or leather. To date I have found that the spray does not damage any materials.

Verdict: Highly Recommended - It's very effective at killing all fleas but make sure that you wear rubber gloves and a facemask.

Disclaimer:
I am not recommending or implying that my comments are anything other than what I concluded from my own online research, what my needs were at the time, how I found the product and what degree of risk I was prepared to take. I am not suggesting that you should follow my protocol

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Flea Killer, 15 Oct 2009
Hikmet Shah "phoenix" (West Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This product has done what I hoped it would do and that was the removal of infestation of fleas in my house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Indorex vital for cats and dogs, 4 Nov 2011
Indorex is a great anti flea spray that does the job it says it does wouldn't be without it ever

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the spay!!!, 4 Mar 2012
Fatima Meho "crazy_luve" (United kingdom) - See all my reviews
It is good basically treated all the rooms where the cats had been and it is officially a flea free home :D cats were also treated by vet...would definitely recommend :D

5.0 out of 5 stars bad news for fleas, 17 Dec 2011
recommended by vet but bought much cheaper here. very easy to use, and it seems the fleas have gone from house and cat very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked., 13 July 2011
Bought this along with Frontline for the dog, worked well. The dog's fleas have gone and I've stopped itching!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Flea spray, 31 Aug 2012
Appears to have got rid of the fleas within 24-48 hrs after one spray so I have given it full marks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, 31 Jan 2014
Brilliant - very effective and a reasonable price. Frontline stopped working on our cats so we ended up needing something to treat the house. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery., 26 April 2014
This review is from: Indorex Flea Spray (Misc.)
Price alot cheaper than vets. Delvery very good. I have a large house and used 3 tins but I was covering every area as I didn't want to miss anywhere.

Indorex Flea Spray