1,373 Reviews
 (1,118)

5.0 out of 5 stars The thing that finally worked!
Published on 25 Mar. 2010 by AC

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
After the great reviews, I hoped Indorex would finally put paid to the flea problem - but it hasn't. I doesn't kill them it just makes 'em mad! They seem to bite even harder after using this spray :-(
Published on 24 Feb. 2013 by I Love Biographies

5.0 out of 5 stars The thing that finally worked!, 25 Mar. 2010
I suspected I had cat fleas in my house, and by the time I was sure it was too late. I have one cat, and a very clean house, but the fleas were a nightmare to get rid of. I tried Bob Martins Spot On on the cat and flea powder and sprays around the house, but to no avail. They would seem to be gone for a few days then appear again. This went on for months and was extremely frustrating.

I finally solved it by putting Frontline on the cat, and spraying the whole house with Indorex spray, concentrating on the edges of the rooms. The spray is the only one I found that seems to do what it claims and kill any unhatched fleas in the carpet.

Since then I have put Frontline on the cat as often as recommended on the pack, and they haven't come back. I have Indorex in the cupboard just incase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Flea Killer, 15 Oct. 2009
Hikmet Shah "phoenix" (West Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This product has done what I hoped it would do and that was the removal of infestation of fleas in my house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 30 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Indorex Flea Spray (Misc.)
Had a carpet infestation from a pet I was keeping for a friend. I am so glad I found this. After spraying it generously everywhere on the carpet once, vacuuming, washing all clothes and laundry then making sure I sprayed again once in a while, they disappeared without a trace within three weeks. I haven't used the spray again since, it's now been 7 months and still no trace of them. Very happy.

In terms of content, the bottle is very concentrated, I still had a little left after spraying the whole flat (2 medium sized rooms, a corridor, a staircase) about 10 times. The chemical doesn't leave a smell after venting the room for a bit.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 24 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product!, 21 May 2012
Would defo reccomend. sprayed the whole house with it as my cat had caught fleas and so far no sign of them back!So obviously it did the trick, along with treating my cat with advantage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Effective At Killing Fleas, 3 Aug. 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Indorex Flea Spray (Misc.)
Reason for buying:
I decided to buy this product because I had tried several different flea control methods which were ineffective (Frontline, Spot On, Advocate, Flea powders and flea collars).

Product description:
The product contains 3 different chemicals which are effective at killing all life stages of fleas which are Adults, Fleas, Larvae and Eggs.

Where do the fleas hide?:
The fleas are found all over your home, especially near your pet and in the depth of the carpet fibres. I found that hovering the carpet before spraying is more effective. I spray cracks, crevices and anything that is relatively soft (carpets, rugs, pet bedding, curtains and sofas etc). There is no requirement to spray wood or leather. To date I have found that the spray does not damage any materials.

Instructions:
Although my vet said that 2 bottles would be sufficient to cover our 2 bedroom house, in my experience I found that you will need more than that, probably 3. The spray is quite powerful when you first spray it however it losses it's power after 1-2 seconds. Shaking it vigorously every few seconds solves the problem. Although it is meant to be more effective when you hold it 50cm away from you (approx as long as your arm), I found that the spray is not powerful enough and you need to hold it about the length of a ruler (25cm) away from you.

Results:
After covering the whole house with spray which took about 3 hours and leaving it to dry for several hours, no traces of fleas could be seen the following day when we inspected the house which showed that the product worked very well. With 7 cats, 2 Ferrets and 4 dogs that we look after from time to time, I was very surprised that it was that effective. Although the manufacturer states that it is only effective for 12 months, I have found that it's effective for about 18 months.

Safety:
The first time I used the spray, I did not use any safety protection and ended up partially paralysing my hand temporarily due to the coldness of the spray and the fumes of the spray blowing back on my hand and having slight breathing problems (I'm asthmatic). Wearing a face-mask and washing up rubber gloves solves the problem.

Verdict: Highly Recommended - It's very effective at killing all fleas but make sure that you wear rubber gloves and a facemask.

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked., 13 July 2011
Bought this along with Frontline for the dog, worked well. The dog's fleas have gone and I've stopped itching!!

5.0 out of 5 stars NO MORE FLEAS, 9 Aug. 2012
THIS PRODUCT WORKED VERY WELL AND WAS EASY TO USE AND VERY EFFECTIVE. I HAD USED OTHER PRODUCT TO NO AVAILE BUT THIS DID THE JOB AND FINISHED OFF THE PESKY FLEAS THANKYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to have worked after a single application, 23 Jan. 2014
I hesitate to say 'I love it' (which is what Amazon now calls a 5-star rating) since this is essentially a pesticide to be sprayed indoors. However, it seems to have done the job after a single use, which is exactly what was expected of the product, and the vet also endorsed our choice in using this product. The difficult bit is the thorough spring-cleaning that is required in the process of exterminating the flea problem.

Having got a whiff of it the odour is surprisingly 'mild', although one should definitely keep well away from the fumes, as I felt giddy a little afterwards. It's advisable to vacuum clean the whole area/house in advance, do the spray operation on a full stomach, wear a protective mask and possibly protective clothing (or clothes going straight to the wash), and evacuate immediately after spraying the affected area and stay out for a couple of hours before coming home to ventilate, then do another vacuum session.

Now all the little flaky dandruff-like egg deposits on the furnitures are gone. Although the cat still scratches from time to time and I have found a flea or two since, the vet says that if the cat goes outside it's normal for there to be some fleas from time to time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 1 Oct. 2013
Tried sooo many products and was at the end of my tether with the flea infestation. Sprayed the whole house with indorex and no more fleas! BUY THIS PRODUCT!!

Indorex Flea Spray