1,394 Reviews
 (1,138)

5.0 out of 5 stars The thing that finally worked!
Published on 25 Mar. 2010 by AC

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
After the great reviews, I hoped Indorex would finally put paid to the flea problem - but it hasn't. I doesn't kill them it just makes 'em mad! They seem to bite even harder after using this spray :-(
Published on 24 Feb. 2013 by I Love Biographies

5.0 out of 5 stars The thing that finally worked!, 25 Mar. 2010
I suspected I had cat fleas in my house, and by the time I was sure it was too late. I have one cat, and a very clean house, but the fleas were a nightmare to get rid of. I tried Bob Martins Spot On on the cat and flea powder and sprays around the house, but to no avail. They would seem to be gone for a few days then appear again. This went on for months and was extremely frustrating.

I finally solved it by putting Frontline on the cat, and spraying the whole house with Indorex spray, concentrating on the edges of the rooms. The spray is the only one I found that seems to do what it claims and kill any unhatched fleas in the carpet.

Since then I have put Frontline on the cat as often as recommended on the pack, and they haven't come back. I have Indorex in the cupboard just incase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Flea Killer, 15 Oct. 2009
Hikmet Shah "phoenix" (West Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This product has done what I hoped it would do and that was the removal of infestation of fleas in my house.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 24 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 30 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Indorex Flea Spray (Misc.)
Had a carpet infestation from a pet I was keeping for a friend. I am so glad I found this. After spraying it generously everywhere on the carpet once, vacuuming, washing all clothes and laundry then making sure I sprayed again once in a while, they disappeared without a trace within three weeks. I haven't used the spray again since, it's now been 7 months and still no trace of them. Very happy.

In terms of content, the bottle is very concentrated, I still had a little left after spraying the whole flat (2 medium sized rooms, a corridor, a staircase) about 10 times. The chemical doesn't leave a smell after venting the room for a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Death to all fleas!, 6 April 2015
This review is from: Indorex Flea Spray (Misc.)
You'll want gloves and a mask to wear when you use this, but it's chemical warfare on fleas. Total armageddon. It knocked down a full-on summer hatching in one go, and although it smells like chemical death initially, don't worry because after proper ventilation of the treated room, all that's left is a slight, pleasant perfume, rather nice actually. Stays active in crevices, cracks and other flea hideouts for months. Haven't had a reocurrence since using it - though it's been winter, so...
You can't use this on pet bedding, so you might need another product for that. Use in conjunction with fipronil skin drops and thorough vacuuming to keep you pet and home flea-free and happy. And DO NOT use in a room with fish tanks, this stuff will destroy your aquatic pets and contaminate the water so you can't throw it down the drain either. Like I said, this stuff is chemical armageddon and very effective, but like any strong stuff, use properly and with care. Read the instructions!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product!, 21 May 2012
Would defo reccomend. sprayed the whole house with it as my cat had caught fleas and so far no sign of them back!So obviously it did the trick, along with treating my cat with advantage.

5.0 out of 5 stars always used this and the price is brilliant THANKYOU FOR LOOKING AFTER US from queenie Alfie princess ..., 9 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Indorex Flea Spray (Misc.)
always used this and the price is brilliant THANKYOU FOR LOOKING AFTER US from queenie Alfie princess menace and jessakur

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked., 13 July 2011
Bought this along with Frontline for the dog, worked well. The dog's fleas have gone and I've stopped itching!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 19 Nov. 2012
I am happy with this product. After I've flea-treated my two dogs, I've sprayed every possible space in my house with Indorex Spray focusing on my pets beddings, skirting boards, carpets and the most frequent space my two dogs go to. I leave the sprayed room for two hours and open the windows to ventilate afterwards. The smell is not as suffocating for me unlike other sprays that gives such toxic fume. The faint smell disappears as soon as you open doors and windows (about 1-2 minutes).
No more scratching and my two dogs are flea-free. I feel both my dogs and my house are safe and well-protected now from these nasty critters.

To get rid of fleas for good, ensure you flea-treated your dog(like use Frontline, etc.) AND use Indorex Spray. These two tasks work hand in hand together. Just doing one without the other and vice-versa, will not get rid of the problem. Your dog is the source of food (via sucking its blood) with these fleas hence your dog should be treated. Fleas lay their eggs everywhere where there is humidity and they multiply so fast. Humidity is not only found on your dog but everywhere around the house hence the need to spray the surroundings.

I've only sprayed once around the house and the fleas are gone. Good value for money spent. Delivery is fast too.

Two happy healthy dogs = one very happy owner!

5.0 out of 5 stars NO MORE FLEAS, 9 Aug. 2012
THIS PRODUCT WORKED VERY WELL AND WAS EASY TO USE AND VERY EFFECTIVE. I HAD USED OTHER PRODUCT TO NO AVAILE BUT THIS DID THE JOB AND FINISHED OFF THE PESKY FLEAS THANKYOU

Indorex Flea Spray