4.0 out of 5 stars Popular Kaftan
My wife loves them for lounging around the house in the evenings. This is a well priced good quality item and as such this one was received equally well.

One warning though, this size fits my wife well, but if she were taller than 5foot 3in it would be hanging nearer her knees than ankles.
Published on 8 Jan 2011 by D. Wood

3.0 out of 5 stars Returned
This didn't look as elegant as it does in the photo. However, a request for return was granted within the hour and no problems with getting my refund so there are no complaints at all
Published 12 months ago by SACB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Dress, 1 July 2014
It is too big I cannot use it I wear size 14 not 40. review your measurements to suit the specification.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fandabidozie, 28 Jun 2014
Fantastic beautiful item after buying many that are wrongly sized this is the ultimate best, just off to order another x

5.0 out of 5 stars Received many compliments., 27 Jun 2014
As a size 12-14 in most clothes it was always going to be generous in size. Delivery and packaging all very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I have been looking for, 25 Jun 2014
I have been looking for a cotton kaftan I could buy in this country. Bought one in Gibraltar from a morrocan shop and wore it till it died! This one, I have it in blue, is sooo comfortable, washes brilliantly, is the right length, I am 5'3. Will be buying more when funds allow. Extremely pleased, as it is very good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kaftan, 21 Jun 2014
I just love the kaftan especially as its cotton it is so cool and comfortable to wear and you can wear it anytime brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 20 Jun 2014
I love this kaftan, it fits perfectly and is exactly what I was looking for, the quality is good and it is cool and comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loving my new kaftan, 17 Jun 2014
This kaftan is lovely and fits well. I am 5' 1" and the length is perfect - no need to turn up. Very comfortable to wear especially on hot days and to elax in on warm evenings. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely colours and fabric at a very reasonable price, 16 Jun 2014
fabric and colour as advertised. very comfortable. Could have ordered smaller size, but like my clothes loose so went for larger size. Will wear this a lot as a dessing gown.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star service, 9 Jun 2014
was happy with service, quality and fit could not fault anything about the service. would be happy to recomend to others. 5 star

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 9 Jun 2014
I love my new kaftan in turquoise, I bought it for my holidays in Aug and have worn it every day since it arrived as a dressing gown. I wear a size 14 & this is very big at the neckline, one shoulder seems to be permanently out.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›