on 20 February 2014
I bought this as a gift for my Husband as he is a 'novice' to this particular piece of technology. He finds the book extremely well written and helps him over the rough parts of mastering the IPad Air. It is always beside him now.
I would highly recommend people using this book instead of trying to struggle through technology and really not getting any-where fast. It also stops one getting discouraged from carrying on using the machine.
on 3 December 2013
As a novice with iPads I found it so helpful
to me. I would recommend it to anyone who is uncertain.
on 18 December 2013
I haven't fully gone through it yet, but so far so good. Helping me alot to understand my Apple Ipad. Why something like this doesn't come with them !!!
33 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 December 2013
So, here I was, new I-pad in front of me and not a clue of a "way in" to it, what it could do or anything. Having downloaded this book, I was off! I would thoroughly recommend this book for complete novices; it's very well written in plain English which makes it so easy to follow. And so cheap!!
on 9 February 2014
Good little book for idiots like me. Simple and has lots of hidden tips. Handy for quick reference for an ipad.
on 25 January 2014
Have nothing to compare this with but found it quite easy to follow and understood the terms etc which is most unusual !
on 24 November 2013
As a first time Apple user of anything I am a complete novice. This book which I download via kindle on the ipad for the cost of half a cup of coffee is fantastic.
on 10 January 2014
Easy to read and understand this Help Me Guide. Recommend this for the beginner only. Transferred this e-guide onto my iPad air from my Amazon account online for under £2.
on 20 April 2014
I did not learn anything new here. It is rather difficult flipping backwards and forwards on the Kindle. I recommend any iPad newbies to go to their nearest Apple store for a free tutorial.
on 21 August 2014
Useful for beginners like me, especially us oldies with no teenagers around. Language l could understand. Easy to flip through to the parts l needed most and first. The more 'fancy stuff' l can catch up on when l'm more at ease with the simple applications. That way l don't scare myself, and l can build up my confidence. Nice simple navigation.