5.0 out of 5 stars Useful!
As a novice with iPads I found it so helpful
to me. I would recommend it to anyone who is uncertain.
Published 12 months ago by Robert G. Maxwell

3.0 out of 5 stars I pad air
One part of the book states that photographs cannot be imported or exported from a PC ( page 45 ) it states that only
Published 7 months ago by Brian Docker

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful!, 3 Dec 2013
Robert G. Maxwell "Bob M" (Ayrshire, Scotland.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Help Me! Guide to the iPad Air: Step-by-Step User Guide for the Fifth Generation iPad and iOS 7 (Kindle Edition)
As a novice with iPads I found it so helpful
to me. I would recommend it to anyone who is uncertain.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Pad Air Guide Book, 20 Feb 2014
I bought this as a gift for my Husband as he is a 'novice' to this particular piece of technology. He finds the book extremely well written and helps him over the rough parts of mastering the IPad Air. It is always beside him now.
I would highly recommend people using this book instead of trying to struggle through technology and really not getting any-where fast. It also stops one getting discouraged from carrying on using the machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 18 Dec 2013
I haven't fully gone through it yet, but so far so good. Helping me alot to understand my Apple Ipad. Why something like this doesn't come with them !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide for the novice, 10 Jan 2014
Easy to read and understand this Help Me Guide. Recommend this for the beginner only. Transferred this e-guide onto my iPad air from my Amazon account online for under £2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant basic book!, 12 Dec 2013
So, here I was, new I-pad in front of me and not a clue of a "way in" to it, what it could do or anything. Having downloaded this book, I was off! I would thoroughly recommend this book for complete novices; it's very well written in plain English which makes it so easy to follow. And so cheap!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 9 Feb 2014
Good little book for idiots like me. Simple and has lots of hidden tips. Handy for quick reference for an ipad.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant 5 stars, 24 Nov 2013
As a first time Apple user of anything I am a complete novice. This book which I download via kindle on the ipad for the cost of half a cup of coffee is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars complete novice, 25 Jan 2014
Have nothing to compare this with but found it quite easy to follow and understood the terms etc which is most unusual !

3.0 out of 5 stars I pad air, 13 May 2014
I photo or mac can be used. I am not that good with computers but by messing around found that if photo's are moved to documents( Microsoft windows vista ) the I pad will synchronise & take in the pictures. This part needs amending as it is misleading & users may be missing out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Basic, 20 April 2014
I did not learn anything new here. It is rather difficult flipping backwards and forwards on the Kindle. I recommend any iPad newbies to go to their nearest Apple store for a free tutorial.