5.0 out of 5 stars All of the classics!
At the tender age of 18, Disney has been a part of my life since I was born. I grew up with some of the classics like The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, Hercules and Mulan. Seeing this advertised recently, I had no choice but to snatch it up and relive some of the best years of my life.

It has all of the Disney classics that made you fall in...
Published on 22 Nov 2011 by T. Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars If there are other defective cds i expect there will be a lot of disappointed little girls this christmas
Bought for my daughter's birthday, played it to an excited little girl only to find that the cd inside did not have the Frozen songs as advertised! If there are other defective cds i expect there will be a lot of disappointed little girls this christmas!! Seriously, of all the songs to leave off it.......
Published 24 days ago by E. MCGARRIGLE

5.0 out of 5 stars All of the classics!, 22 Nov 2011
T. Smith "GodDamnPie" (UK) - See all my reviews

It has all of the Disney classics that made you fall in love, as well as some of the more recent ones which are still just as good. The only ones that I feel it's lacking are "Go The Distance" and "I'll Make a Man Out of You", but I already have those in my collection already.

I've been growing up with Disney and their films for the past 18 years, and this CD sums up most of my childhood. It has classics from the likes of Cinderella, Toy Story, Pocahontas, Hercules, Mulan and Lion King with additions from the newly released likes of Enchanted and Tangled. If you're a Disney fan then I think this is needed for your collection. I've already put it on my iPod and I plan to blast this album out whilst I'm in my car with my head held high.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected, but very good, 30 Nov 2011
Mr. Mj Plevin "asterickjones" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This is one where they have got it right, it's anything a fan of all the classic Disney songs that have appeared in the many movies and now TV shows could want. There have been previous Disney compilations such as The Best Disney Album In The World Ever and Disney's Greatest Hits so I never expected the NOW series to get in on the act, but now that it has pretty much all of the absolute classics and favourites from the early period right up to the Disney renaissance films in the 90's and the recent Pixar films and new Disney animations are here, there is even extra detail such as including themes from Disneyworld theme park rides included which makes it feel that bit more complete. If you either haven't got too many of the songs or just want an easy access catalogue of some of the best all-time classics, this compilation will do that for you, everything from early films such as Snow White to Aladdin & even Hannah Montana are all here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical, 14 Mar 2012
Brawny Withed (Leeds, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Put simply 'Now That's What I Call Disney' does exactly what it says on the tin; a musical celebration of Walt Disney's classic films.

I really liked the fact this album contains the original film versions of the songs rather than the songs be re-recorded by another artist.

The album is great value for money with songs over three CD's packed with excellent song's guaranteed to either send you back to your childhood or put you in a good mood or ideally like in my case both.

If you like Disney's films this album is a must, I think it's fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun and a great price, 9 Aug 2012
Seren Ade (UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
To pay significantly less than ten pounds for 67 Disney tracks, MOST of which are well-known tracks is doing pretty well.

It's not a total playlist of all-time Disney greats as, for instance: there are no eligible Muppets tracks (I love the 'Mr. Humbug' track from 'Muppet Christmas Carol, and eligible series tracks such as 'MahNahMahNah' are also overlooked - an odd area for neglect when the Muppet franchise seems to be mid-way through its latest reboot), 'Tarzan' is completely omitted (this was an award-winning soundtrack), ditto 'Monsters, Inc' (although all 3 entries in the 'Toy Story' series are represented - as are some of the straight-to-video 'Lion King' sequels, and 'Return to Neverland'), and the 'Winnie the Pooh' series is reduced - yet again - to the (admittedly excellent) 'The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers'... what happened to the title track or 'Little Black Raincloud'? Other films/genres are perhaps a little over-represented: the non-musical 'Pirates of the Caribbean' franchise earning 2 entries.

There are some less well-known tracks e.g. 'Hannah Montana' tracks, recent additions to the genre, and Broadway hits evening out cinematic classics, creating a balance that is generally worth buying, even for previous Disney collection owners. It's not always the best-paced of albums - the third disc in particular tending to centre around older, slower, and less-famous tracks.

BUT most of what people associate with Disney is nicely represented: 'Lion King', 'Aladdin' 'Beauty and the Beast', 'Tangled', 'Snow White', 'Jungle Book', etc providing multiple tracks.

If you're looking for a bulk, basic Disney set that incorporates MOST of their classic musical numbers you'd be extremely hard-pressed to find anything better.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good collection, 28 Nov 2011
M. Cox - See all my reviews
This collection covers Disney from the very to start to the current releases (Tangled and Toy Story 3) and has every track you expect to be in a Disney collection, plus a few you wouldn't (One Jump Ahead from Aladdin leaps to mind -sorry, bad pun)
If you haven't got many Disney CD collections, this is the one to pick up.
Unfortunately, I am only missing 12 tracks from this collection, so might wait awhile. It would be a good way of bringing all my favourites together in one place, though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Now That's What I Call Disney, 8 July 2012
product as stated, excellent delivery. This was a gift and arrived in time.
it was loved by the recipient, would recommend it for any disney fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney films songs, 29 Feb 2012
Bought for my grandchildren: age range 4 - 15 years. They all absolutely love this set of CDs. An excellent buy....good price and prompt delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Currently number one in my top ten cds, 4 Dec 2014
All your Disney favourites EXCEPT FROZEN. but never mind because every other classic is there. If you love Disney, and who doesn't,t? , then this is all you need. There is even a special christmas cd for this time of year. Every kid from 2 to 100 should have their own now that's what I call Disney.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 26 May 2012
i bought this as im a huge disney fan even thou im 26,but i have a nephew and baby and huge family of kids and thought this would be great and it did not dissapoint,only thing i would say is would of been nice for some more upto date songs. any one with kids and likes music will like this

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney, 18 May 2012
Freda Breeds (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
This really was a most enjoyable set of CDs from Disney musicals and were all very easy to listen to. Well worth it.