5.0 out of 5 stars Very roomy in the toe area
Published 11 months ago by J

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the big size.
I love sketchers. I usually buy the biker range and they fit my size 5 broad foot perfectly, are comfortable when worn for long periods of time. Last year I bought the backless slip on style, again a perfect fit and comfortable.
Published 11 months ago by j.callow

5.0 out of 5 stars Very roomy in the toe area, 22 May 2014
After reading reviews I bought half a size smaller. I would have bought a whole size smaller, but there were no half sizes. Therefore the shoes were a little larger than a perfect fit, but I would still not give them back as they are so comfy. They are a good design and colour. I have received comments from work colleagues 'my mum would love them'. I'm being a walking advert for the shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but large, 24 Mar. 2014
I have the Skechers go walk shoes in my normal size & wanted a smarter pair to wear at work. These shoes are very comfortable & seemed only a little large on first wear however during the day it was apparent that they were too big. I would recommend ordering a size smaller than your usual size

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 13 May 2014
Reading other reviews about sizing, I took a gamble and ordered a smaller size than usual, which are just right.
I have "burning feet syndrome" and have therefore spent the last few months (even in the winter!) in flip flops.
The soft inner sole is so comfortable and I chose them because the open style of the shoe is cooler than, for example, trying to wear
trainers. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great pair of Skechers, 25 May 2014
Lovely. Really comfortable and they are very flattering when worn. I have other memory foam Skechers and they all are very generous in size so my advice is to go down a size if considering buying these so you won't be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY AND COMFORTABLE, 23 May 2014
THEY WERE SLIGHTLY LARGER THAN EXPECTED BUT DO MOULD TO YOUR FOOT SHAPE SO I WAS HAPPY TO KEEP THEM.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 19 Aug. 2014
Mrs. Beverley Jones "Bevmillie" (South Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
But a little bit larger than expected. Slips slightly as I walk. I'm hoping that socks will help, but I was hoping to wear without socks. Very comfortable under foot though with memory foam soles. Plenty of room around the toes, which makes a refreshing change from most of the other shoes I own at present! Overall, very nice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 Sept. 2014
Although originally put off by the price but after reading the reviews thought they sounded worth it.
Well when I tried them on all I thought was 'ooooh' they are so comfortable and the memory foam insoles make you feel like you are walking on air! Will be perfect for my 12 hour shifts when I'm constantly on my feet. I'm hoping they will last a while due to the price, they do feel like a great quality shoe that is built well so I'm reassured they will. They also don't look hideous like some other shoes I have owned for my job! Would highly recommend these shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Womens Breathe-Easy - Sweetalicious Ballet Flats 22461 Black 4 UK,..., 10 Sept. 2014
These are very comfy shoes but are a bit on the large size. I normally wear a 4.5 and usually have to buy a 5 and put heel grips in because a 4 is usually too tight. I bought a 4 in these as the majority of posts all said they were on the big side and they are actually still a bit big. I've had to get heel grips for these as well. Having said that, they are indeed comfortable shoes and I would recommend them.

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the big size., 19 May 2014
Therefore I was disappointed to find that these were far too big and I had to return them. I have ordered a size smaller than I would normally buy and am hoping they will fit as it is a nice looking shoe.
I have given a low star rating based on fit and my disappointment . This does not refer to looks and quality. Had they been perfect , would have got a 5 star.

5.0 out of 5 stars A year on and still happy with them., 21 April 2015
Amazon Addict (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I've been wearing these for a year now and they have been so comfy I've worn them as semi slippers, i.e around the house and for outside. The memory foam inside the shoes eventually stays indented with your foot pattern. I've just started to get some pain in a toe simply as a result of the lining in that spot having been rubbed into a little hole although thankfully it hasn't gone through the outer shoe. The sole is intact, no splits or cracks, just some wearing away of the pattern but nothing to worry about. The top looks just as good as ever. All stitching has remained intact.