5.0 out of 5 stars If you love a good feel
If you love a good feel, sensation and experience when gaming then this product is right for you. I always found my hands sweat before I started using the silicone case, but now since I started using it my hands don't sweat. It just makes it look like a modded controller, when all you done is added a case which makes your controller look extremely epic.

You do...
Published 6 months ago by anthony

3.0 out of 5 stars Read if you're a headset user
Published 22 days ago by Kimmy

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love a good feel, 18 July 2014

You do however need to cut a bit of the case for the headset connector to fit properly - nothing major.

I highly recommend this product as my gaming experience since playing has gone to a 500/10 since I started using this

4.0 out of 5 stars good, but..., 2 Jan. 2014
I love the case as it is colourful, strong and is a good fit... Although it is let down because the mic adapator doesn't fit as well as it could with the case on. Bar that, it is good quailty and has quick delievery. So a defo buy if looking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great but interferes with the headset connector, 8 Dec. 2013
Does what it is supposed to do which is prevent the controller getting dirty through prolonged usage, had a similar one for my xbox360 which has lasted years. The ridges on the back give a better grip.
The only gripe is that it interferes with the headset adapter. The part which plugs into the controller is very wide (the whole width of the mid-part of the controller) to provide room for a panel which has a mute and volume buttons. Unfortunately the design of the silicone skin doesn't allow for this which prevents the connector properly seating such that it does not work. A few minutes work with a pair of scissors and I had trimmed enough off so the headset connector engages properly. Hopefully the manufacturer will remedy this design flaw.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pro soft Assecure Grip, 21 April 2014
Excellent quality, looks good, easy to fit, very reasonably priced. Stops hands and fingers slipping when playing game. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Read if you're a headset user, 6 Jan. 2015
Great product that is easy to get on to the controller. Feels great on the hands as well, however I found that my adapter for my headset would not click in properly. This was because the way the protector is designed doesn't accommodate for the adapter effectively. I overcame this by putting in the adapter as normal, getting a pen and drawing around where needed to be cut. After I did this, my adapter clicked in as it should. Also, the skin did not damage as a result of me making my adaptions which I was worried about before deciding to cut it.

All in all, it is a decent product that I would recommend to anyone looking to protect these expensive controllers, however the issue with the adapter is why this is only 3 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Assecure pro soft silicone skin grip protective cover, 3 July 2014
It's good but could be better. It sits fantastic on the controller and looks the dogs nuts but doesn't allow for the headset to be inserted without having to stretch the be jesus out of it to get head set in. Same with the battery pack but all in all worth getting to "dress up" your controller

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Green, 1 Jan. 2014
This cover fits well, comfortable to hold and makes it very easy to find the controller in a dim lit room. Occasionally slips a little so that the cover interferes with analogue stick movement (very little)

5.0 out of 5 stars camoflage skin grip, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Assecure pro soft silicone skin grip protective cover for Microsoft Xbox One controller rubber bumper case with ribbed handle grip (Green Camouflage) (Electronics)
Was exactly what my son wanted and fit perfectly on to the controllers. Excellent quick service very impressed with this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's perfect until you try and connect a headset, 27 Oct. 2014
It's perfect until you try and connect a headset, I had to cut a little off so I could get a headset in and no it hangs from the remote a little

3.0 out of 5 stars fits well but..., 22 April 2014
i really like this product. it fits perfect on my controler but one thing was not done. its impossible to use the head set with this cover. if a change is done than i recommend this to everybody