5.0 out of 5 stars Great monitor for a great price
Published 12 months ago by Harry Dixon

1.0 out of 5 stars never again
Low price = cheap TN panel with horrible viewing angles and colours. Buy an AOC E2461Fwh instead
Published 3 months ago by Allahu Akbar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great monitor for a great price, 5 July 2014
This review is from: AOC E2470SWDA 23.6-Inch VGA/DVI/SPK LED Monitor (Accessory)
I upgraded to this monitor from an old 720p television I was using for gaming and it's great. I looked around for monitors and realised that HDMI was a bit too expensive for me and found that most monitors that have DVI-D ports only came with a VGA cable and that I would have to buy a DVI cable seperately. I then spotted this monitor which was in my price range of £80-£100 and saw that it came with a DVi cable. This therefore saved me time on having to look for a cable to go with it.

When i came to order it I chose super-saver delivery which is quoted at 3-5 day delivery, but to my suprise the item was dispatched the next day and arrived the day after which meant i only had to wait two days and got free delivery so i was very happy with that.

When it arrived i unpacked everything and saw no problems with the monitor in any way as it had been safely packed.I slotted the stand and monitor together which was very easy and then I plugged the DVI and power cables in and booted up my computer where all the setting were perfect. I haven't had to change any settings on it so it was very quick to set up. It gives off no glare and has a very sleek look to it.

The only problem I see with this monitor is adjustability. I cannot see any way to adjust the sceen but i haven't needed to as it was at the perfect angle for me when i put it together.

In conclusion, i would recommend this monitor to anyone who is looking for a good looking, well sized, 1080p monitor at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing!, 19 May 2014
This monitor is probably one of the best small investments that I've ever made with my new PC!
It is clear, good quality, no issues, fast setup and all the awesome stuff! I've also noticed that it has no glare! Which is an awesome change compared to my other monitor!
Great, a must buy for anyone looking for a cheap half decent monitor!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good monitor, watch out for dead pixels., 9 July 2014
Purchased this monitor for a new computer. Unfortunately there were 2 dead pixels and a stuck pixel (Magenta!) so I returned it and ordered this monitor again, as it is definitely the best in its price range.
Very happy with this monitor, the new one has no dead pixels and this monitor is huge for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Monitor, 27 April 2014
I always buy AOC monitors i find there great value and well made, this was to replace an old 23" that i had as one of my old two was a little grey in one corner after 4 years so got this one when it arrived and plugged in looked superb so much so i have actually ordered another one to match they are well built and looks amazing.

1.0 out of 5 stars never again, 5 Mar. 2015
Allahu Akbar "ufknwotm8ilbashurheadincnt" (Somewhere, Earth, Milky Way, Universe.) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 Mar. 2015
display is good, sound is poor, but was never expecting more.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality monitor, 3 May 2015
nice monitor, good value, would buy again....atb

3.0 out of 5 stars isa good monitor for the price but stil have problems it ..., 1 Aug. 2014
isa good monitor for the price but stil have problems it have some stripes on the screenon white or something bright you cannot see but when you watch a move or play some video games you will otice that problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 16 April 2015