on 24 February 2014
This long lead is working perfectly. The original lead failed in just over 6 months - this could have been because its short length caused stress when using the tablet while charging. I am hoping this long lead will allow more flexibility and last longer.
on 7 February 2014
It's a cable. It's 2 metres long. It works.

It arrived quickly.

What's not to like?!

What more is there to say?
on 7 February 2014
My nexsus had stopped charging with the lead that came with it ordered this to replace it.Delivery was prompt I chose the free delivery I'm happy to say it charges my nexsus without any problems.
on 20 March 2014
Delivery was very fast. Cable works perfectly and the length makes life easier especially when using in bed and having to connect to nearest sockets.
on 15 February 2014
This cable is great for using your Nexus while charging. The extra length gives you freedom to shift your position as you like. Both ends fitted in and slipped home with a nice "no-nonsense" feel. Charging my (original model) Nexus 7 from dead flat took about 12 hours, though I wasn't counting closely.

The only down is that the Nexus connector has a crack in the plastic housing. Doesn't affect the function, but fingers crossed it stays that way. The low price means you can't really complain as long as it still works.
on 23 July 2014
Overall it is a very good quality lead, although I have noticed that with my Nexus 7 tablet the charging speed is quite slow when used with the official charger for my tablet, which I find odd for a product that says it is for the tablet in question. On the other hand, this cable works great for charging my Xperia Z1 Compact, although the extended conection head can be annoying at times.
on 28 March 2014
My father-in-law broke his first Nexus cable. Bought him this one which is working well and a lot longer. He seems very happy as he thought he'd kn@ckered the tablet.
on 13 March 2014
I have been using this cable for my Nexus 7 tablet and Sony Xperia T mobile and have had no problems, I love the length of the cable as it allows me to watch movies on the bed (its a simple but nice feeling).

I haven't tested this cable with many devices but its the standard universal charging cable so it should work with any device with the same charging head peace.

The on!y bad part to this item is that the silver plugin is to long, so when plugged in it looks like its not in properly and it sticks out a bit. I would reccomend this to anyone.
on 9 July 2014
The extra length is obvious useful however, the Micro USB end is considerably longer than normal. This longer connection puts pressure on the socket if your device if learned upon potential causing it to eventually become loose. The plastic housing of the connector comes apart at the join even if the wire is knocked....the problem is the extra length on the pin...it just creates too much leverage and you will spend most of your time scrambling around on the floor retrieving the plastic housing and clicking it back in place...it's a shame, but it's just badly designed and the quality does not withstand it. Buy one with a regular length pin.
on 19 April 2014
The cable seems fine but unlike the image, the micro usb connector has an extended tip (for use thorough a poorly designed device case)
This means when it is plugged in it sticks out with a gap and it wobbles around all over the place, I am not expecting this to last long and but more importantly I am not sure how this will wear the device connector.

Please note the image of the connector is not correct, and does not match the Image.

After emails with the seller, which in the end were very inhuman with stock answers not in the interest of the customers at all, I will not be buying from them again.