4.0 out of 5 stars good solid action
Unlike other reviews, i have experienced no issues with the game and i am enjoying it thoroughly. I would heartily recommend it.
Published 7 months ago by Paul Beattie

3.0 out of 5 stars Same old online gaming!
Published 2 months ago by Darren Linton

4.0 out of 5 stars good solid action, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Battlefield 4 Limited Edition [incl. China Rising Expansion Pack] (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars Battlefield 4 = Fun Fun Fun, 26 Nov 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
extremely good game lots of fun good performance no crashes good on all systems amazing price for a next gen game.

3.0 out of 5 stars Same old online gaming!, 7 May 2014
I chose this because I was getting tired of COD and all the cheating/exploiting. After several games I found this to be suffering from the same issues, bad spawns, dodgy gun fights where they can kill you with 2 bullets even after you have shot them several times. The best part of this game is the vehicles, they can be a lot of fun but do suffer the same with the same problems as the gun fights.

2.0 out of 5 stars Battlefield 4 with china expansion pack PS3, 23 April 2014
Well I dont know what these game company's are up to, But the way they are churning out faulty rubbish makes face book games almost an alternative. I got this copy sealed, from a lady Friend For Easter,yesterday.

I was always wanted to play a battlefield game, but My PC wont play them as the processor isnt up to it, so this was exciting , or so I thought. Once I loaded it, it went off on a new download to update it or something,30 minutes after, I then entered the code for the free expansion pack China,from the coupon voucher inside pack, But all I got back was an error saying code invalid. next I opened screen, and went to Mutliplay, picked the carrier mission, that didnt work either, keeps saying missing DLC, whatever that is, to my anger, as I went up from the bottom, most of all the scenarios throw up an error, missing DLC?? So at the moment its unusable, do you think I should give it back to her and send it back as faulty to Amazon , any help welcome, as frustrated :(

5.0 out of 5 stars WAR!, 25 Mar 2014
Great game!
Have played online with no issues at all
Great game play with epic large scale war zone modes.
Good value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Mar 2014
I've been playing this game since I got it, it is the best fps out there right now and beats COD in every way in multiplayer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 Feb 2014
This game is amazing, it also came the next day. There are some issues but they aren't noticeable if you don't pay attention to them. Overall, I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 2 Feb 2014
Love it it seems to be on most the day, if its not me having a quick hour in the evening its the lad and even the wife has been seen to dabble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you., 31 Jan 2014
Christmas present for my partner, arrived when stated and being a limited edition I was unable to get in any shops I am thankful that it was in stock.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crash! (But not in a good way....), 25 Jan 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I LOVE BF3. Love, love, love it. Very occasionally it would crash.

BF4? Game crashes.

Reboot.

"The system wasn't turned off....yaddayaddayadda"

"After this operation has completed, the game will restart."

Game restarts.

*underwater sounds when you're on land*

Game crashes.

Rinse and repeat.

EVERY.

OTHER.

MATCH.

Moral of the story? SONY want you to buy a PS4 - a games system which does half of that which the PS3 does (no USB access, maedia server disabled etc, etc).

Battlefield 4 Limited Edition [incl. China Rising Expansion Pack]