Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:01 Mins

Good points:
- Battery life about 4hrs
- Pairing the device is simple and holds it connection
- Easy to operate using the large rubber buttons
- The sucker is very good and doesn't fail easy off glass and tiles :)
- I've used this in the shower and it has no problem getting splashed, but wouldn't recommend submerging it under water!
- Funky...
Published 6 months ago by R P O'BRIEN

3.0 out of 5 stars Honest review, 24 April 2014
This review is from: VicTsing Waterproof Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Mini Speaker 3W Shower Pool Car Handsfree with Microphone for Apple iPhone 4 4S 5 5S 5C 6 iPhone 6 Plus Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 iPad iPod MP3 MP4 Tablet PC - Blue (Electronics)
Good points:
- Battery life about 4hrs
- Pairing the device is simple and holds it connection
- Easy to operate using the large rubber buttons
- The sucker is very good and doesn't fail easy off glass and tiles :)
- Funky design

Bad Points:
- Sound quality isn't fantastic, especially when using it as a mobile hands free device in the car
- The rubber charging cover is flimsy, and I've already lost mine

I'm happy with this device but it's really nothing special, and for the price you can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price. The buttons take some getting used to, but it sounds great., 17 Aug 2014
S. Power (Austin, Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
Length:: 2:01 Mins

As I attempt to show in this video review, this is an excellent shower speaker for the price. The buttons take some getting used to because volume up and down are done with long presses of the forward and backwards buttons on the speaker. Also, these buttons control the volume of the speaker, but not by adjusting it on the phone, so if you have the volume low on the phone, it will only go so loud. Once you work through these few learning curve issues, the range is great and the speaker sounds really good.

We tested it with both an Apple iPod Touch and a Google LG Nexus 5. It paired easily with both.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality, 5 Jan 2014
I was surprised with the good quality of this little speaker, and the bass quality is more than alright. I'm satisfied with this. I can't fault it yet

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for the price!, 20 Nov 2013
I. Lowe (UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived in only 11 days when I had expected it to be more like a month. The short instruction leaflet was clear and helpful, even explaining how to adjust the volume on the unit while in use. I made a call in the shower just to see if it worked (it did) :-D

It has a good bass feel and more than enough volume for the shower.

Excellent product for the price!

very happy with this...

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised! In-depth(ish) sound review, 11 Aug 2014
I wasn't expecting much from speaker at this price, but I needed a splash proof speaker for a canoe trip with mates, and came across this. The huge amount of good reviews,especially regarding the sound quality and bass raised my attention, and for £12 (price at date of purchase), I thought why not.

Took no longer than 30mins to fully charge, and I played a low frequency based (Nightmares of the Bottom - Lil Wayne) hip-hop song first. I know what your thinking, ugh Lil Wayne, but i knew this particular song would be a good test for this speaker. At this extremely low frequency, the bass was very quiet, yet still audible - no surprise there. But then I played some other songs filled with 808s and jazz bass solos. This here, is where i was impressed. Unlike other cheap Bluetooth speakers where the speaker distorts or doesn't even have bass you can hear, the VicTsing is rich with it. The general EQ as a whole is great, not overbalanced.

In conclusion, sound quality 4/5, value for money 5/5. Look no further

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Idea - Although some flaws., 26 Mar 2014
Normally when I'm in the shower, I put my mobile phone on loud speaker as loud as it will go and play the album I am currently obsessed with. Having a speaker in the shower instead of risking your pride and joy is a brilliant idea, somewhat reminiscent of the old waterproof Walkman of the early 90's.

The product is well built and has a nice feel to it. Everything's made of matt-style plastic and soft rubber (for the buttons and plugs) with a big suction cup to stick it to the tiles in your shower. The sucker works well most of the time, although I have come home from work a few times to find it on the floor. Having said that, it seems to take the knocks very well and continues to work well.

The device also has a call feature, whereby you can answer calls in the shower at the touch of a button. If you are not currently on a call, pressing this same button will dial your last dialed contact. I cant help but feel this is a dangerous button to have. My Indian restaurant doesn't want an accidental call from me while I'm in the shower :P

Lastly there is the charging which is a bit shoddy and loses it a star. The device connects to your PC via USB, lighting up when it's charging. Unfortunately, this seems to be very hit and miss and takes a lot of wiggling to get working.

Overall an excellent product, but loses a star for it's suction, dangerous call button and poor charging mechanism.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Feb 2014
I love this! Connected to my phone 1st time and is great in my shower. I've always wanted a speaker in my bathroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth shower radio, 30 Jan 2014
Excellent purchase! Have stuck this item onto the outside of the shower door...great sound and quality Bluetooth connection. A bargain at £14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 8 Feb 2014
excellent product bought for my son to keep his ipad and phone out of the bathroom
he loves it . i highly recomend it

4.0 out of 5 stars Very loud sound that comes from a very small package, 19 Feb 2014
From the way it looks, it's hard to expect much from this little product, but the volume and quality that comes from it is astounding at the price point. Add to that the fact that it is waterproof and has a built in microphone you can use for calls. From the images, it seems like the main selling point for this speaker is the ability to use it in the shower, which can be quite handy admittedly, but what really impressed me was the volume and the decent sound quality to boot. Even at high volumes the sound is reasonably clear and crisp, with just some bass missing which is very understandable considering the size and price of this product.

Sounds like a perfect little device I know, so why not 5 stars? As much as I'd love to give it 5 stars, there is a few negatives that concern me, one in particular. The first minor aspect which I found a little disappointing is that it charges via a priority DC port. I'm really not sure why this is rather than a micro or mini USB port as that is so much more universal. The DC port does have a little plastic cover which makes me think maybe it's something to do with keeping it a bit more waterproof which would of been a lot more difficult having a micro or mini USB port. On a side note though, I do think I get roughly around the 6 hours playback time from it from a full charge which is a good sign. I still would of given the product 5 stars despite this though, but there is a bigger concern for me that prevented me giving it the full 5 stars. The Bluetooth. Many companies will claim their Bluetooth products will have a maximum range of 10m / 33ft and I know this is hardly ever the case unless maybe you're in a completely empty space with no interference. So I never really do expect anywhere near that kind of range, but my problem is that my speaker seems to struggle keeping a stable connection with the speaker at even 3m, and with interference, even a lot less than that. The distance and wireless connection is of course still far superior to a wired one in certain aspects, but the trade off for this is suppose to be battery life. I've used Bluetooth devices with much better connections and this is probably one of the poorer ones in terms of connection range as walking a short distant away from it with my phone can cause a lot of stuttering in music playback, and it would of been close to perfect if it wasn't for this, but this is quite a major problem for a Bluetooth speaker, especially one that doesn't have any other options of connecting to devices, having an option to use a 3.5mm jack would of been a very nice bonus indeed. I know we live in a time where most devices will have Bluetooth capabilities now, but Bluetooth can still be taxing on batteries at time and the connection isn't always as good either.

And just a few side notes. Reading the instructions (which are very clear) is a good idea, just to learn the simple way to get the device into pairing mode (holding the play/pause down for around 5 seconds) and changing the volume (holding either the previous/next track buttons down for 3 seconds) as the device doesn't start off at full volume and I wasn't aware you even could change the volume until reading them. I've also tested the speaker for phone calls and the person on the other side always seems to be able to hear me clearly enough from around 2 foot away, but trying to hear the person can be quite a chore sometimes as the volume for phone calls is much lower for some reason, no where near the amazing volumes you can listen to music at. Also another thing to note is that I could not get it to work with Skype Android though, it connects and says the sound is coming from it, but no sound comes from it and the microphone doesn't seem to work with it. Skype Android does seem to have a lot of problems with Bluetooth devices though, but my Bluetooth LG headset does normally work with it albeit being quite buggy.

Overall, I'd still fully recommend this speaker, because I really think it would be very, very hard to beat at the price point (£14.59 at the time of writing). But because of the Bluetooth connectivity issues, it's still not quite perfect and there are still definitely better options out there if you are willing to pay for it, which would be quite a considerably lot more in my opinion in terms of sound quality compared to size.