Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:01 Mins

Good points:
- Battery life about 4hrs
- Pairing the device is simple and holds it connection
- Easy to operate using the large rubber buttons
- The sucker is very good and doesn't fail easy off glass and tiles :)
- I've used this in the shower and it has no problem getting splashed, but wouldn't recommend submerging it under water!
- Funky...
Published 15 months ago by R P O'BRIEN

3.0 out of 5 stars Honest review, 24 April 2014
This review is from: [Upgraded Version]VicTsing Waterproof Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Mini Speaker 3W Shower Pool Car Handsfree with Microphone for Apple iPhone 4 4S 5 5S 5C 6 iPhone 6 Plus Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 iPad iPod MP3 MP4 Tablet PC - Blue (Electronics)
Good points:
- Battery life about 4hrs
- Pairing the device is simple and holds it connection
- Easy to operate using the large rubber buttons
- The sucker is very good and doesn't fail easy off glass and tiles :)
- Funky design

Bad Points:
- Sound quality isn't fantastic, especially when using it as a mobile hands free device in the car
- The rubber charging cover is flimsy, and I've already lost mine

I'm happy with this device but it's really nothing special, and for the price you can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price. The buttons take some getting used to, but it sounds great., 17 Aug. 2014
S. Power (Austin, Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
Length:: 2:01 Mins

As I attempt to show in this video review, this is an excellent shower speaker for the price. The buttons take some getting used to because volume up and down are done with long presses of the forward and backwards buttons on the speaker. Also, these buttons control the volume of the speaker, but not by adjusting it on the phone, so if you have the volume low on the phone, it will only go so loud. Once you work through these few learning curve issues, the range is great and the speaker sounds really good.

We tested it with both an Apple iPod Touch and a Google LG Nexus 5. It paired easily with both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bluetooth Speaker, 23 Nov. 2014
Andy_F - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is quite a nice speaker.

In the box, which is actually a nice plastic case,you get the speaker and a USB charging cable.

Pairing the speaker is very straightforward and was able to pair the speaker in about a minute.

The speaker also has NFC functionality but as I do not have any devices that support this feature was unable to test this functionality.

The speaker has voice announcements to tell you what the device is doing and although they have clearly an oriental lilt are clear and understandable.

The speaker itself has function buttons on the top for such things as skip forward or reverse, play/pause, power on/off, mode, volume and phone.

On the reverse of the speaker is a large sucker which allows you to attach the speaker to a shower door or bath.

The sucker is quite strong and held the speaker in place with no slippage.

I think it should be noted that the speaker has a rubber membrane over the control buttons and a rubber seal over the charging point and would therefore describe the speaker as splash proof not waterproof, as I think if you stuck the speaker under the water you would almost certainly ruin the speaker.

Certainly this worked well in my shower but did not spray it directly with the shower head.

Sound quality is surprisingly good, although not Hi-Fi Quality.

Hand free operation was OK, but conversation was not as clear as my cars built in hand free device.

Given that I am on a water meter I don't often have a bath opting for the cheaper option of using my shower, and am not able to hear my phone ringing whilst in the shower.

This speaker does a fair job of overcoming the issue and can now take calls, also I can bet that when I do decide to have a bath someone gives me a call, if I answer my phone there is a fair chance of it dropping into the water, this speaker then makes a lot of sense.

FM radio is also very good, with the speakers auto tune coming in handy.

Although I don't have these myself I would suggest that this would be great if you had a swimming pool or jacuzzi.

I only use the speaker occasionally but have yet to exhaust the battery which on this model is 1000 mAh so have no reason to believe that it will not last the 12 hours suggested.

That said battery life will be determined by how your using the speaker.

As I mentioned at the start of my review, the speaker comes in a plastic case, which is great for storage when not in use.

Overall a worthy speaker, Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised! In-depth(ish) sound review, 11 Aug. 2014
I wasn't expecting much from speaker at this price, but I needed a splash proof speaker for a canoe trip with mates, and came across this. The huge amount of good reviews,especially regarding the sound quality and bass raised my attention, and for £12 (price at date of purchase), I thought why not.

Took no longer than 30mins to fully charge, and I played a low frequency based (Nightmares of the Bottom - Lil Wayne) hip-hop song first. I know what your thinking, ugh Lil Wayne, but i knew this particular song would be a good test for this speaker. At this extremely low frequency, the bass was very quiet, yet still audible - no surprise there. But then I played some other songs filled with 808s and jazz bass solos. This here, is where i was impressed. Unlike other cheap Bluetooth speakers where the speaker distorts or doesn't even have bass you can hear, the VicTsing is rich with it. The general EQ as a whole is great, not overbalanced.

In conclusion, sound quality 4/5, value for money 5/5. Look no further

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for the price!, 20 Nov. 2013
I. Lowe (UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived in only 11 days when I had expected it to be more like a month. The short instruction leaflet was clear and helpful, even explaining how to adjust the volume on the unit while in use. I made a call in the shower just to see if it worked (it did) :-D

It has a good bass feel and more than enough volume for the shower.

Excellent product for the price!

very happy with this...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Feb. 2014
I love this! Connected to my phone 1st time and is great in my shower. I've always wanted a speaker in my bathroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 8 Feb. 2014
excellent product bought for my son to keep his ipad and phone out of the bathroom
he loves it . i highly recomend it

5.0 out of 5 stars fab inexpensive little gadget that works a charm., 24 Sept. 2014
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas but ended up giving it to her early after watching her take her £400.00 mobile into the bathroom when she showers. She loves it. This was going to be a stocking stuffer because its small and inexpensive. Well I think this gift may end up being favourite gift this year. The speaker is pretty loud so she can sing along to her favourite songs. I think its fab that she can answer her phone and I don't have to listen to the constant ringing. I might buy one for myself to put in the kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 but boy was I surprised really good sound and so easy to connect and switch on ..., 4 Aug. 2014
Was needing a small waterproof speaker for use around the house as I didn't want to take my iPad around in case I damaged it. Wasn't expecting much from this as it was only £12.50 but boy was I surprised really good sound and so easy to connect and switch on and off. And you can adjust the sound on the unit itself just make sure the volume is turned up on the device you are connected to and you can then have the speaker as loud of quiet as you want will definitely recommend it. Great value for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor sound quality, 31 Aug. 2014
I bought the cheap option and got what I paid for. Poor sound quality, suction cup works very poorly. Unless you want to spend the absolute miminum, give this a miss. I wish I did.