5.0 out of 5 stars Santa Jumper
This is a lovely jumper. Good quality and great value for money. Am looking forward to wearing this on Christmas Day.
Published 13 months ago by Mark Mcdowell

3.0 out of 5 stars not as stated
This is Not unisex and the jumper nody is far to short i ordered a large arrived was too small and had had the size tag cut out... dont waste your money
Published 12 months ago by chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Santa Jumper, 23 Nov 2013
Mark Mcdowell "MARKMCD" (NORTHERN IRELAND) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars not as stated, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: Womens Mens Unisex Knitted Xmas Retro Christmas Headless Elf Sweater Jumper Top (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Jun 2014
Great and warm too

4.0 out of 5 stars Product as described., 29 Jun 2014
Product as described. A nylon jumper can become very hot, you cant breathe it in, you bake in it, I looked at this as a positive, i had no need to wear a warm winter coat, as the jumper kept me warm. Once I got it, I loved it, just what I was looking for. Unfortunately as it arrived late, I was unable to wear it to my Christmas party as I had planned. Once I wore it, I loved it, I got a lot of good comments. I would have given it 5 stars if it had arrived on time, just for the time issue, I have given it 4 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas jumper, 20 April 2014
Bought this for a 'fun Friday lunch' in the office, nice and bright and with an elf's hat did the job brilliantly. Quite large, but didnt mind as could have worn it as a dress too:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 8 Feb 2014
It was a Christmas present for my granddaughter, and she loved this jumper very much. It fits her as if it was knitted for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 18 Jan 2014
I ordered this at the last minute. It was low in price but great in quality and arrived quickly. thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Jumper, 15 Jan 2014
Lovely quality but too big sizing for a woman, although well worth the money, great service too and very warm.

3.0 out of 5 stars Jumper, 4 Jan 2014
I was a bit disappointed with the quality of this as I had bought others from another site & this was poor feeling of wool & tho it washed fine it was not as I wished for but everything the seller said so personal choice .

4.0 out of 5 stars Retro hit, 3 Jan 2014
Was received very well, bought as a gift for my grown up son, arms in the small size were plenty long enough for him and it looked good over Christmas.