5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product
I've ordered this as part of my teacher's leaving present, and wasn't expecting much because of the price, but it's a fantastic little item.
Published 11 months ago by Roofiebabes

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT BAD LEATHER WALLET,FOR THE MONEY
Took a while to arrive, finally turned up on last day of delivery slot,nearly a month? leather not bad quality although wallet slightly out of shape unlike photograph, but then again you get what you pay for!
Published 15 months ago by Darren Perfett

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT BAD LEATHER WALLET,FOR THE MONEY, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: New Retro Romantic Tower Nostalgic Wallet Key Coin Bag Pouch Purse

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 16 Jun. 2014
Well made and quirky and most definitely useful! The only bad thing I've got to say is the smell of the item when I took it out of the packet. If that's the only bad thing I've got to say, then I've been very kind as I can be critical of the items I buy.
Well worth the pennies it cost. Thanks to the sellers

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 3 Jun. 2014
Its arrived quite late and it came a bit broken like the strings where hanging of the end of the seams and the elastic is a bit wonky but its not bad. However the pencil case of this product was beautiful so if you just like the design, go for the pencil case. Its ok but i probably wouldn't buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars long wait .., 12 July 2014
Finally arrived delivery was long , but product came secure and well packaged . Item as described , looks ok and is fit for purpose . Nothing else to say would have been 5 Stars but for delivery time .

5.0 out of 5 stars wallet/key coin bag., 13 May 2014
Just like the picture. I have bought this to put money in and it will be a present fot my grandson. I dont know how it can be sold and delivered for the price - amazing.

4.0 out of 5 stars smart looking, 3 July 2014
this coin bag is simple but very nice the colour is neutral so you can use him or her. Ideal for putting small items in and well made. Pleased with the order

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 8 May 2014
item as described, but has a very unpleasant smell (possibly the dye). Will leave it out for a few days in the hope that it disappears. if not, will have to be the bin. Took ages to come, but seller did contact me to let me know it was delayed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dear little pocket purses., 9 Feb. 2015
I bought 2 of these to give to 2 of my daughters with some spending money when they went to Paris last month. They are ideal for fitting in a pocket in a bag or in a coat. They did seem like leather but when a pyrography pen was used to burn their names on them, it made a hole in the first attempt (maybe they are bonded leather??) which is why I knocked off a star. However, for the price and for the occasion they were well worth it and were sent directly and promptly from China.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big ... okay for the price, 10 May 2014
I bought this as a coins bag. The quality is okay for the price, but it is too big in my opinion.
It took about 8 day to get it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 Jun. 2014
looks so nice and elegant but needs time to be delivered